Time for a New Media

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Now that Mueller is done and no collusion found, all media outlets who lied and misrepresented the clearly bogus “dossier” should close their doors. They committed media malpractice and must suffer the consequences. They purposely divided the nation based on a lie. If only.

Now that Mueller is done and no collusion found, all media outlets who lied and misrepresented the clearly bogus “dossier” should close their doors. They committed media malpractice and must suffer the consequences. They purposely divided the nation based on a lie. If only.
I am noticing more and more on media sites that allow comments, much much more anger is being sent to democrats. There are calls for getting them all out of office and calls for prosecuting them over this BS witch hunt. I think the dems and their bought and paid for media propagandists are too arrogant to see what they have done to themselves. Maybe if Trump does win in 2020 we'll see massive immolation from them.

Your cart is in front of your horse.

Mueller’s report has not been released to the public. When the FULL report is released, then ALL media will report their views, as is normal in free-speech countries.
No need for “new” media.

I am noticing more and more on media sites that allow comments, much much more anger is being sent to democrats. There are calls for getting them all out of office and calls for prosecuting them over this BS witch hunt. I think the dems and their bought and paid for media propagandists are too arrogant to see what they have done to themselves. Maybe if Trump does win in 2020 we'll see massive immolation from them.
Yes we need to add to the list, pols who purposely lied to the American people, must be held accountable. Many D pols claimed Trump is a traitor and a Russian operative. They too must go.

Mueller’s report has not been released to the public. When the FULL report is released, then ALL media will report their views, as is normal in free-speech countries.
No need for “new” media.
Keep the dream alive no matter what.

Yes we need to add to the list, pols who purposely lied to the American people, must be held accountable. Many D pols claimed Trump is a traitor and a Russian operative. They too must go.
There's some R's in there too.

There's some R's in there too.
Yep. Too bad we can’t TERMINATE both criminal parties.

They can't close. They must remain open now to disseminate misinformation created by Nancy's new House investigations into Trump!

No need for “new” media.

~~~~~~
The Full Report will not and cannot be fully released. A redacted report and Summary will be released by the AG.

We desperately need Media to do their job. No news outlet in America reports important events in an unbiased, balanced manner.

~~~~~~
And what job is that? Yellow and biased reporting loaded with misinformation...?

No need for “new” media.

~~~~~~
The Full Report will not and cannot be fully released. A redacted report and Summary will be released by the AG.
The USA House of Reps should be able to view the FULL report. Checks & Balances?

No need for “new” media.

~~~~~~
The USA House of Reps should be able to view the FULL report. Checks & Balances?

~~~~~
Hmm...., would you be saying the same if the Mueller Report was about Obama Collusion with Russia, Russia? I don't think so.... Remember 'Fast and Furious', and Benghazi Reports? Obviously the report will be made as transparent and public as possible without placing our National Security at risk.

Who "misrepresented a dossier"?

And who said that?

And who said that?
Oh always the contrarian.

I SAID THAT!!!!

Stop watching them and it will happen.

Isn't the market wonderful?

And who said that?
Oh always the contrarian.

I SAID THAT!!!!

Then by your own standard you're hereby held accountable. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back