Time for a European response.

Originally they were called "La Raza Unida". Back when my wife and I were young she applied for a secretaries job at some place where it was all hispanics working. At the time we didn't know what "La Raza" was but it was they who wanted a secretary. My wife is hispanic, but they would not hire her because she did not have a hispanic last name after marrying me.

Ironic that people here are all freaked out about Europe being taken over.

When their own county is being invaded from its southern border by people from a different culture, who are known to have a high birth rate, and say the land actually belongs to them. ... :cool:

Huh? My relative married a Mexican woman. She's the nicest Christian lady I have ever met. My pastor married a Mexican lady, who is faithful and beautiful.

I don't see Mexicans saying it's their Quranic duty to kill infidels. Nor do I see them trying to convert me to some strange religion. I've had a number of Muslims say I need to convert. Total of 4 so far in my life.

I don't see Mexicans supporting Sharia law, or Sharia courts, or trying to implement some alternative justice system.

Lastly, I have never been told by any Mexican, that they would rise up and fight against the people of this country, if some religious leader told them to. I have by Muslims, to my face.

So when you try and compare Mexicans to Islamic people, there is no comparison. None. If you are offering me a choice, I'll take millions of Mexicans to the alternative.
I don't believe there are many that are against illegal immigration because they don't like Mexicans. That is just the way that those who want to do illegal things frame the issue. Besides, Trump didn't ban travel from Mexico unless I missed it.

Trump didn't 'ban' travel anywhere. A wait period is not a ban. It's a wait period.

Originally they were called "La Raza Unida". Back when my wife and I were young she applied for a secretaries job at some place where it was all hispanics working. At the time we didn't know what "La Raza" was but it was they who wanted a secretary. My wife is hispanic, but they would not hire her because she did not have a hispanic last name after marrying me.
Taco benders can be very racist. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back