Time for a European response.

Europeans have already submitted to Islam.

Horrible beyond words....how can they do that... it's beyond treason to their National populations....

It's unbelievable!

But they have.

Europe is gone.

Horrible beyond words....how can they do that... it's beyond treason to their National populations....

It's unbelievable!

But they have.

Europe is gone.
The Muslims invade Europe in the past and were beaten back. But that was slightly different in that it was a different time. I am not sure with the PC police we Europe has the guts to do what needs done.

What is interesting is that the Muslims crusade on religion which will result in religious persecution of non-Muslims.

It's unbelievable!

But they have.

Europe is gone.

I think you underestimate Europe. Especially Southern Europeans.

"Muslim Gangsters Harass, Pick A Fight With Sicilians, The Sicilians Beat The Muslims With Bats And Pistol Whip Them So Badly One Is In A Coma"

Muslim Gangsters Harass, Pick A Fight With Sicilians, The Sicilians Beat The Muslims With Bats and Pistol Whip Them So Badly One Is In A Coma

This is what Muslims see when they land in Italy. This is the statue at the port of Livorno. It's called the 4 Moors (Muslims). In chains. Don't upset Europeans, they are the most murderous people in human history when threatened. Think Battle of Lepanto.

upload_2017-3-17_22-19-25.png

Ironic that people here are all freaked out about Europe being taken over.

When their own county is being invaded from its southern border by people from a different culture, who are known to have a high birth rate, and say the land actually belongs to them. ... :cool:

It's unbelievable!

But they have.

Europe is gone.
----------------------------------------------------- yep , seems so Skye !!

It's unbelievable!

But they have.

Europe is gone.
The Muslims invade Europe in the past and were beaten back. But that was slightly different in that it was a different time. I am not sure with the PC police we Europe has the guts to do what needs done.

What is interesting is that the Muslims crusade on religion which will result in religious persecution of non-Muslims.
--------------------------------------------------- Sorry to say but i think your observations are correct especially your words on persecution of non muslims Freewill .

Angela Merkel has to go.

We will see how smart Germans are.

If they vote her out ...Hurrah !!! if they don't... total idiots who deserve all the shit is coming to them.

When their own county is being invaded from its southern border by people from a different culture, who are known to have a high birth rate, and say the land actually belongs to them. ... :cool:
--------------------------------------------------------------- also agree , might be different though with the Trump , at least for awhile and generally speaking some of the invaders from south of the border are similar to me in beliefs , religion and culture and some do assimilate to the USA general population Sunni !!

Huh? My relative married a Mexican woman. She's the nicest Christian lady I have ever met. My pastor married a Mexican lady, who is faithful and beautiful.

I don't see Mexicans saying it's their Quranic duty to kill infidels. Nor do I see them trying to convert me to some strange religion. I've had a number of Muslims say I need to convert. Total of 4 so far in my life.

I don't see Mexicans supporting Sharia law, or Sharia courts, or trying to implement some alternative justice system.

Lastly, I have never been told by any Mexican, that they would rise up and fight against the people of this country, if some religious leader told them to. I have by Muslims, to my face.

So when you try and compare Mexicans to Islamic people, there is no comparison. None. If you are offering me a choice, I'll take millions of Mexicans to the alternative.

Huh? My relative married a Mexican woman. She's the nicest Christian lady I have ever met. My pastor married a Mexican lady, who is faithful and beautiful.

I don't see Mexicans saying it's their Quranic duty to kill infidels. Nor do I see them trying to convert me to some strange religion. I've had a number of Muslims say I need to convert. Total of 4 so far in my life.

I don't see Mexicans supporting Sharia law, or Sharia courts, or trying to implement some alternative justice system.

Lastly, I have never been told by any Mexican, that they would rise up and fight against the people of this country, if some religious leader told them to. I have by Muslims, to my face.

So when you try and compare Mexicans to Islamic people, there is no comparison. None. If you are offering me a choice, I'll take millions of Mexicans to the alternative.

Ever heard of La Raza? ... :cool:
------------------------------------------------ la raza or 'the race' . Heard of them , of course and i have also heard of 'ms13' and a buncha other mexican or general latino 'indian' criminal groups . [mestizos or aztec types] . Still , to me the problem is muslims with their 'shariah' law and blind obedience to the koran and general muslim thinking Sunni .

Last edited:

I don't believe there are many that are against illegal immigration because they don't like Mexicans. That is just the way that those who want to do illegal things frame the issue. Besides, Trump didn't ban travel from Mexico unless I missed it.

An invasion without guns and we are letting it happen.

If you are offering me a choice, I'll take millions of Mexicans to the alternative.
Looks like you have gotten your wish. .... :cool:
--------------------------------------------------------- well , from my perspective Andy is correct . Mainstream mexican are at least nominal Christian so there is little weirdness in religion if they actually practice nominal Christian / Catholic values . Myself , i want ALL muslims and mexicans gone from the USA but if i have my choice its gonna be muslims gone first . Actual practicing muslims first loyalty is to 'allah' from what i know about 'islam' Sunni !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back