Tim Pool | The Glenn Beck Podcast |

worth watching

Why is it worth watching ?
you have to watch it to find out why,,
unless of course youre a bigot and a moron
LOL, not much of a sales pitch on your part given that your proposal incurs an opportunity cost in the form of time & effort.
I see several ways to look at it and 2 of them are simple

you might agree and see a common ground and advanced your knowledge or you disagree and know what the enemy is thinking,,,

but of course neither matter if you dont watch it

worth watching

LOL, not much of a sales pitch on your part given that your proposal incurs an opportunity cost in the form of time & effort.

you might agree and see a common ground and advanced your knowledge or you disagree and know what the enemy is thinking,,,

"Advance my knowledge" of what? You seem to be struggling to come up with even a basic synopsis of the subject matter covered in this video, are you sure YOU watched it?

worth watching

"Advance my knowledge" of what? You seem to be struggling to come up with even a basic synopsis of the subject matter covered in this video, are you sure YOU watched it?
its almost 2 hrs long so there are many topics discussed, but you didnt know that because you didnt watch it before shooting your mouth off,,,

its almost 2 hrs long so there are many topics discussed, but you didnt know that because you didnt watch it before shooting your mouth off,,,

LOL, You expect me to spend 2 hours in order to find out the subject matter covered in a video that you, the one that's promoting it, cannot even summarize.

... and in other news ; a new study by the American Institute of Fat & Lazy finds that Americans spend an average of 2 hours a day watching videos that they cannot remember the contents of afterwards.

LOL, You expect me to spend 2 hours in order to find out the subject matter covered in a video that you, the one that's promoting it, cannot even summarize.

... and in other news ; a new study by the American Institute of Fat & Lazy finds that Americans spend an average of 2 hours a day watching videos that they cannot remember the contents of afterwards.

so far you couldnt take 2 minutes and watch it to see how it started and if it was something you were interested in,,,you went straight to bitching about 2 hrs you didnt waste,,,

Glenn Beck was on the Rubin Report just yesterday. Rubin had taken a months vacation without looking at any news, so Beck quizzed him on that!

worth watching

what is the topic being discussed?

its 2 hrs long so there are many topics

no way in hell I am giving up two hours of my life for anyone on Glen Beck. I used to listen to Beck back in the early 2000s before he went totally nuts.

considering you didnt even take two minutes and went straight to complaining about 2 hrs you didnt waste shows you dont care anyway,,,

so bugger off now and annoy someone else please

Forum List

Back