Tim Kaine kicks Hillary in her nuts..

Perhaps Tim can say he didn't INTEND to kick her in her nuts. That's the trend in the democrat party these days.

LOL Some of these emails are not going to play well....no homo? AHAHAHAHA

The hacked emails revealed the DNC’s hatred for Bernie Sanders and his movement. The documents reveal the party’s hidden ties with the liberal media. The emails reveal the heights of dishonesty the party will go to to take down Donald Trump.

Now there is a list of a few of the most shocking emails released by Wikileaks.
The list was compiled thanks to the work of Reddit Bernie Sander supporters and Donald Trump supporters:
Hat Tip Steve A.

DNC member killing horses for insurance money.
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database
DNC making fun of black womans name.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17942
DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.”
DNC requesting a pull an MSNBC commentary segment.
DNC controlling the narrative with time released stories.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12450
DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters.
DNC Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign.
DNC members going to complain to Morning Joe producers about his mentioning of a “rigged system.”
DNC discussing their relationship with NBC/MSNBC/CNN and how to get better treatment.
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13762
Super PAC paying young voters to push back online Sanders supporters. Paid shills.

HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

This is why Americans lag behind every other industrialized nation in basic sex ed...

Off the cuff response about handling classified. Bad day for PIAPS....in more ways then one.

Tim Kaine, June 26: I Can’t Mishandle Classified Information ‘With No Consequence’ [VIDEO]

Are you guys starting to really regret nominating a sociopath to run against Hillary yet?

Why? The dems screwed the pooch this time...hilarious stuff that anti Semitism, eh?

So fire the people at the DNC.

Nothing that happened there justifies letting a sociopath like Trump win the election.

Off the cuff response about handling classified. Bad day for PIAPS....in more ways then one.

Tim Kaine, June 26: I Can’t Mishandle Classified Information ‘With No Consequence’ [VIDEO]

Are you guys starting to really regret nominating a sociopath to run against Hillary yet?

Why? The dems screwed the pooch this time...hilarious stuff that anti Semitism, eh?

Nothing that happened there justifies letting a sociopath like Trump win the election.

LOL The dems are falling apart and you're running around flapping your arms screaming "TRUMP!!!!!!!" Too funny

Don't you get tired of having sand in your ears?

Why?

Because I said a year ago Hillary Clinton was a bad choice.

A sane, decent, moral, competent Republican (assuming there is such a thing) would be on his way to the presidency right now.

You idiots picked the ONE candidate most likely to let Hillary Clinton and all her baggage win the election.

Good job.

Don't you get tired of losing elections?

Trump's campaign is reading those emails... and doing this LMAO

tumblr_inline_n2lux58Rtd1r4s4qa.gif

Don't you get tired of losing elections?

Yeah that last midterm was bad why the republicans got shellacked....oh wait :)

Forum List

Back