Hillary fired and then rehired Ms. Wasserman , bad move.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Hillary just put out this statement a few minutes ago.. Wassermman was caught bullying Sanders , and she was quickly rehired back into Clinton's campaign into another position...Not OK...

HILLARY-EMAIL.jpg

BREAKING: That Was Fast! Hillary Immediately Brings Disgraced DNC Chair Onto Her Campaign! | RedState

Hillary just put out this statement a few minutes ago.. Wassermman was caught bullying Sanders , and she was quickly rehired back into Clinton's campaign into another position...Not OK...

HILLARY-EMAIL.jpg

BREAKING: That Was Fast! Hillary Immediately Brings Disgraced DNC Chair Onto Her Campaign! | RedState

This nonsense is the reason why I am voting third party and have no use for the two bigger political parties.

When you have leadership working with one candidate to defeat another candidate within their own political party, well it is time to call them on this nonsense, and not vote for the Democratic candidate.

I hope Sanders voters all go to Jill Stein!

Color me unsurprised. Schultz couldn't get a job as dog catcher but as a friend of hilary she is protected. This the is the shit we get to look forward to if hilary becomes POTUS. Yet more corruption on a grand scale.

Wow, the people she wallows in the mud with. Amazing. I would have thought by now she would slowly be distancing herself away from this woman.

HILLARY-EMAIL.jpg

This nonsense is the reason why I am voting third party and have no use for the two bigger political parties.

When you have leadership working with one candidate to defeat another candidate within their own political party, well it is time to call them on this nonsense, and not vote for the Democratic candidate.

Then Trump will win by double digits in nearly every state.

HILLARY-EMAIL.jpg

That alone proves she's not qualified. How's this going to help with Bernie voters?
Where you alive back in 68 during Chicago? The DNC back then made a series of stupid moves kind of like now.

HILLARY-EMAIL.jpg

You really think Cruz voters will forgive and forget how Trump treated their candidate?

Johnson and Stein will have a lot of voters looking at them this November and it will be close for Clinton and Trump if the voters finally shake off the idea you have to choose one or other ( Clinton or Trump )...

HILLARY-EMAIL.jpg

You really think Cruz voters will forgive and forget how Trump treated their candidate?

Johnson and Stein will have a lot of voters looking at them this November and it will be close for Clinton and Trump if the voters finally shake off the idea you have to choose one or other ( Clinton or Trump )...
You think Cruz supporters will vote for Stein or Johnson?

HILLARY-EMAIL.jpg

Debbie was not fired.

Right, sorry didn't mean to say fired... she resigned to get out of trouble. It is sorta like giving my kid restriction for bullying in school, and then rewarding him with cake and ice cream when he gets home..

Before the internet we could not keep up , perhaps they thought we wouldn't notice.

I have been a democrat my whole life, I was pumped up with the new VP pick..Today I am back to being concerned.
I am sure the ones who backed Berney feel the same way..

Clinton Cash!!

No problem is so large that it can't be bought off. That's why they have there Clinton Crime Family Foundation and Slush Fund.

Before the dust settles, Debbie Blabbermouth-Schultz will be set for life....

Forum List

Back