Tim Kaine is Jerry from the show Parks and Recreation...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was going through the cable stations and a relative pointed out that the fellow crook on the democrat Presidential ticket, Tim Kaine......is the guy Jerry from the show Parks and Recreation....

I was going through the cable stations and a relative pointed out that the fellow crook on the democrat Presidential ticket, Tim Kaine......is the guy Jerry from the show Parks and Recreation....

He looks more like W.C. Fields to me.

He looks more like W.C. Fields to me.

Yeah..that too.......

Last edited:
Hilary did not want a good looking man running with her......she lacks the confidence to do that...so she got this guy.......

In the end Jerry wins election after election, does an excellent job at his elected position, and gets everything he ever wanted.

So let's hope Kaine is like Jerry :thup:

Forum List

Back