Tillerson was fired because he condemned Russia's nerve agent attack on private citizen

Maybe Hussein should have fired Hillary because she didn't condemn the Benghazi attack.
I don’t understand why Republicans don’t care about all those guys Trump sent to their deaths in Africa. Different country? Trump couldn’t remember their names so it didn’t count?
Ambassador wasn't murdered after numerous calls for help.

Maybe Hussein should have fired Hillary because she didn't condemn the Benghazi attack.
I don’t understand why Republicans don’t care about all those guys Trump sent to their deaths in Africa. Different country? Trump couldn’t remember their names so it didn’t count?
Ambassador wasn't murdered after numerous calls for help.
Oh, it was only soldiers so it didn’t count. Got it!

The decision to fire Tillerson was made days before the nerve agent attack. It was made before the agreement between Trump and Little Kimmie to meet was made, which is why Trump never discussed it with Tillerson. Tillerson was being shut out long before he got the word.

The decision to fire Tillerson was made days before the nerve agent attack. It was made before the agreement between Trump and Little Kimmie to meet was made, which is why Trump never discussed it with Tillerson. Tillerson was being shut out long before he got the word.
Where did you learn that from?
Fake news?

Rex Tillerson breaks with White House to say Russia is likely behind UK nerve agent attack

Did Trump fire Tillerson because he was too anti-Russia? News & Analysis

Too late white wingernuts. It's out there. Everyone knows. Trump got "caught".

We know whose side Republicans are on.
----------------------------------------- true or not . Who the heck cares about the Russians that are killed / assassinated on 'english' soil by Russia DeanRD ??
I'm speechless. The question is too tarded to actually respond to.

Where did you learn that from?
Fake news?
There is a time line. Weren't you paying attention. When Trump announced that the white house was negotiating a meeting with kim, it was obvious that Tillerson was out. He should have resigned then and there. He should have known it was over.

Rex Tillerson breaks with White House to say Russia is likely behind UK nerve agent attack

----------------------------------------- true or not . Who the heck cares about the Russians that are killed / assassinated on 'english' soil by Russia DeanRD ??

---------------------------------------------- yeah , repeat the question if its my question you refer to DeanRD. Why should i care about Russian spies being assassinated / or attempted assassinations by Russians in 'england' . Heck , the 'brits' invite the attempts by letting the targets into 'england' so let the 'brits' take some action if they like DeanRD ??

---------------------------------------------- yeah , repeat the question if its my question you refer to DeanRD. Why should i care about Russian spies being assassinated / or attempted assassinations by Russians in 'england' . Heck , the 'brits' invite the attempts by letting the targets into 'england' so let the 'brits' take some action if they like DeanRD ??
Just to be clear, you are saying fuk. people who are fleeing life threatening danger. It’s none of our business.
I don’t want to live in the kind of country you want . I want live in a moral country. A country of grace.

YOU are getting emotional Dean . But all i am saying is FECK those Russian spies that if i understand things correctly were Almost assassinated in 'england' . Seems to me that that assassination attempt might be a concern to 'teresa may' and Tommy but its not my concern DeanRD .

Just to be clear, you are saying fuk. people who are fleeing life threatening danger. It’s none of our business.
I don’t want to live in the kind of country you want . I want live in a moral country. A country of grace.
-------------------------------------------------- assassination attempt of Russia's enemies happened in England didn't it . Whats that attempt have to do with the USA Dean RD .

-------------------------------------------------- assassination attempt of Russia's enemies happened in England didn't it . Whats that attempt have to do with the USA Dean RD .
If Russians do it there, they will do it here. Obviously.

there are NO Guarantees in life . All we can do in the USA is to guard against ALL Assassination and murder attempts DeanRD ,

There are 70 plus mysterious deaths of those that had close ties to the Clinton crime family that are only 100 times more suspicious than that of this "double agent" spy........but leftards ignore them and are screaming to go to war with Russia that would cause mutually assured destruction.

I think that leftard would prefer to live in a post nuclear war world than have to live in a world where they have been relegated to being a non-entity and their commie agenda has been stymied.

P.S Has rdean recovered from the embarrassing post where he posted fake news? LMAO!!!!

you nailed it.you got to be suspecious of trump though and his firing of tillerson though cause look who his replacement is? a former CIA director seriously? thats the kind of move i would expect out of Bush and Obama but not trump.:mad:

Rex Tillerson condemns Russia for UK nerve agent attack - CNNPolitics

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson issued a harsh condemnation of Russia following a nerve agent attack on a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom last week, going further than the White House's response stopping short of pinning blame for the attack on Moscow.

He continued, "There is never a justification for this type of attack -- the attempted murder of a private citizen on the soil of a sovereign nation -- and we are outraged that Russia appears to have again engaged in such behavior. From Ukraine to Syria -- and now the UK -- Russia continues to be an irresponsible force of instability in the world, acting with open disregard for the sovereignty of other states and the life of their citizens."

Rex Tillerson Gets Fired the Day After He Criticized Russia

-----------------------------------
The problem here is that you don't cross Russia in the Trump administration.

And that's why Tillerson was fired.

Trump has Putin's back. Period!
He was fired over disagreeing on Iran
Of course swamp news an print what they want
:yes_text12::udaman:

Nobody knows who used that nerve gas.

For all we know the MI6 , which is the foreign intelligence service of the government of the United Kingdom, may have done it. In fact I personally think they might have done it,they want war with Russia they are globlalists.

So not so fast putting the blame in any other country, because we do not know who did it .
Since ONLY the Russians made that nerve gas...I think we can make a very educated guess on this. Please Skye, dont' defend them.

Any country can copy that nerve gas

Try again.

Skye, why are you defending Russia? It was a known nerve gas of the Soviet era - Russia was the only country that produced it (and that stuff is not easy to make) and the only country known to have it. The victims were Russians. A former spy. Russia has a pretty good track record of expats.

So why defend them in this?

I listen to BOTH sides. I always do, and in this case, in my humble opinion, Russia is making more sense so far. Things can change of course but so far I am inclined to believe Russia.

If the UK wants to put a stop at this speculation there is a simple solution, send a sample of the nerve agent to Russia or any other country, so it can be analized properly.

And again Coyote, Russia is not the only country that produced this agent.

UK, Slovakia, Sweden, Czech Republic among most probable sources of ‘Novichok’ – Moscow

that seems to be something the mods here NEVER do in these debates.listen to BOTH sides.:2up: the chessgame is over and you are the winner doing the checkmating.:2up:

Nobody knows who used that nerve gas.

For all we know the MI6 , which is the foreign intelligence service of the government of the United Kingdom, may have done it. In fact I personally think they might have done it,they want war with Russia they are globlalists.

So not so fast putting the blame in any other country, because we do not know who did it .
Since ONLY the Russians made that nerve gas...I think we can make a very educated guess on this. Please Skye, dont' defend them.

Any country can copy that nerve gas

Try again.
yep.yep and yep.:2up:

Pompeo and The TRUMP are on the same wavelength as far as 'iran' , the 'norks' , the 'chinese' and other enemies and that is the most important thing LARam .

Forum List

Back