Tightening Senate races give pause to upbeat GOP

You couldn't "talk" a high road if your lilfe depended on it, Sparky. YOU were the asshat to first level personal insults when you ASSumed I used polling as some sort of homework. I don't need polling to know that O'Donnell, Angle, Miller and the rest of the Tea Party loons are bad for America.
You insulted yourself because you implied you used polls to assist you in making your voting choices. I am now convinced you just hit the straight ticket button.
Now go wipe the green drippy shit from your Iowa sized pucker..
BTW, why do the garbage truck drivers mistake your asshole for a tunnel through town?

Here's a tip, dumbass.....O'Donnell, Angle, Miller et al are not running for office in Virgina, hence I cannot vote against any of them. Jesus, you are related to USArmyRetarded, aren't you?
Isee you hate the military as well. Typical liberal...."Liberal" also an insult aimed at your room temperature IQ noggin.
Test tube baby.

In speeches and ads, Sestak ties Toomey to O'Donnell, the headline-grabbing upstart who trails by double digits in Delaware polls. In a debate Wednesday, Sestak said he worries about "those extreme candidates" who take advantage of "the extreme fringe of the tea party. There are those that are running with Congressman Toomey. Miss O'Donnell next door, for example."

Tightening Senate races give pause to GOP - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

Just gotta love them Baggers....

Politically, the Dems really screwed up by failing to make the terms: "Tea Party" and "Sarah Palin" synonymous.

In speeches and ads, Sestak ties Toomey to O'Donnell, the headline-grabbing upstart who trails by double digits in Delaware polls. In a debate Wednesday, Sestak said he worries about "those extreme candidates" who take advantage of "the extreme fringe of the tea party. There are those that are running with Congressman Toomey. Miss O'Donnell next door, for example."

Tightening Senate races give pause to GOP - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

Just gotta love them Baggers....

Politically, the Dems really screwed up by failing to make the terms: "Tea Party" and "Sarah Palin" synonymous.

They had a lot of screw-ups, but the biggest one was pushing 0bamascare....

I don't know if it was their biggest, but they certainly screwed up by going off message over the health care bill.

I think Repubs are the ones scared. It looked like months ago, they would win both. But they aren't winning both. I mean the house is there. O'Donnell isn't winning so all we need is two more victories. Sestak looks good and Angle is too extreme for any sensible american to vote for her.

I don't know if it was their biggest, but they certainly screwed up by going off message over the health care bill.

I'd say passing it was a bigger fuckup than going "off message"...

"We have to pass it to see what's in it."

Fucking brilliant....:cuckoo:

I think Repubs are the ones scared. It looked like months ago, they would win both. But they aren't winning both.
It never looked like the were going to win the Senate... That's just bullshit...

I mean the house is there. O'Donnell isn't winning so all we need is two more victories. Sestak looks good and Angle is too extreme for any sensible american to vote for her.
You're whistling past the graveyard while smoking some serious shit, man...

Sestak not close and and Angle is up in 2 of 3 polls...

*DUMBASS* ObamaCare is nothing but a huge TAX on citizens from any aspect you can name except the Control Factor over the American people by the fucking Statists.

*DUMBASS* ObamaCare is nothing but a huge TAX on citizens from any aspect you can name except the Control Factor over the American people by the fucking Statists.

Have another one, Tank Engine.

Then tell us how you really feel.

If you interpret this response to be anything short of "I view you as too comical to even give a legitimate response too", then you've read too much into it.

I think Repubs are the ones scared. It looked like months ago, they would win both. But they aren't winning both.
It never looked like the were going to win the Senate... That's just bullshit...

I mean the house is there. O'Donnell isn't winning so all we need is two more victories. Sestak looks good and Angle is too extreme for any sensible american to vote for her.

Sestak is actually very close. Most polls have him within the margin of error.

Pat Toomey Pollster: PA-Sen Race Tighter Than Polls Showed - The Eye (CQ Politics)

Pat Toomey Pollster: PA-Sen Race Tighter Than Polls Showed - The Eye (CQ Politics)

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Pennsylvania Senate - Sestak vs. Toomey

I know my state... Toomey will win, and I don't usually do predictions...

yeah, only PPP(democratic pollster) has Sestak leading

I didn't say Sestak would win, just that all the polling showed him to be pretty close to Toomey.

Forum List

Back