Tightening Senate races give pause to upbeat GOP

At this point, just what do far-leftists like VaPudYank have to look forward to on election night?

I mean they have to know that the HoR is lost and the Senate will at least be fairly even...

Does he just stay home with his fifth of JD and cry all night?

Is that your definition of a Republican victory? Majority in the House and even in the Senate?

At this point, just what do far-leftists like VaPudYank have to look forward to on election night?

I mean they have to know that the HoR is lost and the Senate will at least be fairly even...

i dunno, hon... what did you do in 2006 and 2008?

you guys act like you all didn't get your butts kicked two years ago. normal cycles dictate that the party in power loses this cycle.

last time your guys blew it. they'll mess up again. it's not really that big a deal. :)

It's not a game, hon...

Right now, I vote for gridlock so that unnecessary spending comes to a trickle (yeah, we'll never stop it totally).... Hopefully, the conservatives who will be elected will act conservative...

I'll be happy if the folks I vote for stop the 0bama spending spree that is bleeding us dry...

Is that your definition of a Republican victory? Majority in the House and even in the Senate?

Gridlock is my definition of victory this year.... Looks like I just might get it... Friggin' Sweet....:D

I'm not a Republican, so I can't speak to "Republican victory"...

In speeches and ads, Sestak ties Toomey to O'Donnell, the headline-grabbing upstart who trails by double digits in Delaware polls. In a debate Wednesday, Sestak said he worries about "those extreme candidates" who take advantage of "the extreme fringe of the tea party. There are those that are running with Congressman Toomey. Miss O'Donnell next door, for example."

Tightening Senate races give pause to GOP - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

Just gotta love them Baggers....

I hope not too much pause. I like what's happening and don't want the GOP to change their strategy at all. They always did have a knack for screwing everything up.

Kind of like the dems that had it all just two short years ago and now they are scrambling to try and move up in the polls.

This should be rich. Which homework are you referring to?
Reasearch the candidates on one's local ballot in order to become informed voters.
Pretty simple.

And this "homework" is a substitute for polls how?
?

You're kidding right? You would rather take the opinion of a group with an agenda over your own judgement?
Are you so busy that you need others to feed you information instead of you getting information and then supplied with that making an informed logical choice as to whom your vote should go?
Look, people who run polls have an interest in seeing an election go one way or another based on the interests of those funding the poll.

vayank.jpg

This is still my favorite:

$Ram it down.jpg

Reasearch the candidates on one's local ballot in order to become informed voters.
Pretty simple.

?

You're kidding right? You would rather take the opinion of a group with an agenda over your own judgement?
Are you so busy that you need others to feed you information instead of you getting information and then supplied with that making an informed logical choice as to whom your vote should go?
Look, people who run polls have an interest in seeing an election go one way or another based on the interests of those funding the poll.

Are you always this stupid? Or do you practice before posting here. Who the hell is saying polls are in some way a substitution for doing one's homework on the candidates? Polls simply give us a snapshot in time as to what OTHERS are thinking, dumbass. A known that is obviously lost on you and the other idiot talking about homework in this thread.

Nov 3rd will tell the tale folks.

I, like House, just hope for gridlock.

I don't like one party with all the marbles. Makes for BS no matter which party you support.

I support neither.

The Dem message of "Leave us in power cause a $1.3 Trillion deficit and 10% unemployment is really fucking cool" is starting to energize the Dem base: the non-living, people with an address of "Park Bench, OH" and the multiple voter.

?

Are you always this stupid? Or do you practice before posting here. Who the hell is saying polls are in some way a substitution for doing one's homework on the candidates? Polls simply give us a snapshot in time as to what OTHERS are thinking, dumbass. A known that is obviously lost on you and the other idiot talking about homework in this thread.

You did....
The following are quotes by you in this thread
"Hmmmm....the polls do not indicate O'Donnell catching Coons at all....."
"And this "homework" is a substitute for polls how?"

Then you backtrack with the above ....And because you got called on your obvious reliance on polls , you decided to bear your talons and hurl insults.
I am talking the high road because I won't go in the gutter with someone who is not rational.
However, you don't want to get into a contest of insults with me. There are no rules in a streetfight. I am crude cruel and nothing is off limits.
I will discuss this rationally. I can get very graphic. Choice is yours. Use your intelligence or.....not.. Your turn.

?

You did....

Then you backtrack with the above ....And because you got called on your obvious reliance on polls , you decided to bear your talons and hurl insults.
I am talking the high road because I won't go in the gutter with someone who is not rational.
However, you don't want to get into a contest of insults with me. There are no rules in a streetfight. I am crude cruel and nothing is off limits.
I will discuss this rationally. I can get very graphic. Choice is yours. Use your intelligence or.....not.. Your turn.

You couldn't "talk" a high road if your lilfe depended on it, Sparky. YOU were the asshat to first level personal insults when you ASSumed I used polling as some sort of homework. I don't need polling to know that O'Donnell, Angle, Miller and the rest of the Tea Party loons are bad for America.

You did....

You couldn't "talk" a high road if your lilfe depended on it, Sparky. YOU were the asshat to first level personal insults when you ASSumed I used polling as some sort of homework. I don't need polling to know that O'Donnell, Angle, Miller and the rest of the Tea Party loons are bad for America.
You insulted yourself because you implied you used polls to assist you in making your voting choices. I am now convinced you just hit the straight ticket button.
Now go wipe the green drippy shit from your Iowa sized pucker..
BTW, why do the garbage truck drivers mistake your asshole for a tunnel through town?

You did....

You insulted yourself because you implied you used polls to assist you in making your voting choices. I am now convinced you just hit the straight ticket button.
Now go wipe the green drippy shit from your Iowa sized pucker..
BTW, why do the garbage truck drivers mistake your asshole for a tunnel through town?

Here's a tip, dumbass.....O'Donnell, Angle, Miller et al are not running for office in Virgina, hence I cannot vote against any of them. Jesus, you are related to USArmyRetarded, aren't you?

Forum List

Back