Tide will soon turn against Obama

Tide will soon turn against Obama

December 12, 2012

r

Wall Street CLIMB$
On $timulus Anticipation
!!

"Stocks rose for a sixth day on Wednesday as investors anticipated that the U.S. Federal Reserve will announce a fresh stimulus plan to support the economy at the end of a two-day monetary policy meeting."

:eusa_whistle:

Gotta be bad times for our resident 'Conservative doomsayers.

The President re-elected, 332-206. Took Florida and Virginia. Job market still doing it's slow upward climb. In spite of the fiscal cliff nonsense, the stock market staying in the 13,000 range. Profits good, things slowly getting better for the small bussinessman.

And the whole time they have been doing the doom and gloom thing. Sackcloth and ashes. Such a bunch of losers.

-Tide will soon turn against Obama-​

By: Jack Kelly
December 11, 2012

"Campaign "bundlers" for President Barack Obama have received, on average, $21,000 in federal loans and grants for every dollar they contributed....The president's supporters who aren't crony capitalists will discover shortly that Obamanomics isn't so good for them ......
Community College of Allegheny County will cut back the hours of some instructors to avoid an additional $6 million in costs mandated by the provision in Obamacare that employees who work 30 or more hours a week must have health insurance.....
Restaurants and retail stores have lots of employees. Profit margins typically are low. They'll be hit hardest......
Obamacare doesn't go fully into effect until 2014 but already has cost more than 18,000 jobs.....
Millions of lost jobs means millions fewer paying taxes, millions more in need of government assistance

(Excerpt)

Read more at:
Tide will soon turn against Obama - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

you idiots have learned nothing from the past four years.

I guess you forgot about the ass kicking in 2010?

not my president

That right there is the greatest danger to our liberties and our democracy that can be imagined.

Whenever anybody refuses to accept the Will of the People, as expressed in free and open elections, the die is cast for revolution, bloodshed and tyranny. Democracy only works when all parties agree to accept the results of elections. When one side or the other doesn't, the foundation collapses.

You fear for Obama when, in fact, YOU are the threat and people like you.

61 million of over 300 million is not the will of the people just the will of the free loaders.
He's not my president because I am not on welfare.

Forum List

Back