Ticked Off Dad Goes Off on Principle for Allowing School Walk-Off

Ironic that the left speaks down to those without a college degree (who vote the "wrong" way) then they push for sub-HS grads to write gun policy.

You'd think that all the "smart" folks on the left would eventually notice that the democrats are just using them (and the kids) to get votes. Somehow they never notice the inconsistencies, hypocrisy, and lies though. Its a vicious circle of the deaf leading the blind.

Did he have a gun?
29433080_853705644825436_3964847515399880704_o.jpg

Schools should plan a anti abortion walk out, and follow the exact same rules as the anti gun walk out. Every liberal on here would crap their diaper.

Let me get this straight. He's pissed off that his child exercised choice and stayed safe?
If the principal was all in favor of the walk-out then they should be fired if not arrested for encouraging truancy. Yes, kids have the right to voice their opinion, but from 8AM to 3PM, they are to be in class and no where else just like the rest of us were when we were their age.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The kids could've held a protest once school was done for the day.

Let me get this straight. He's pissed off that his child exercised choice and stayed safe?
If the principal was all in favor of the walk-out then they should be fired if not arrested for encouraging truancy. Yes, kids have the right to voice their opinion, but from 8AM to 3PM, they are to be in class and no where else just like the rest of us were when we were their age.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The kids could've held a protest once school was done for the day.

So exactly where did you pull that tidbit of information from. It is a crappy article!

The principle of the matter is that you should stay in school and leave the principal alone, lest you portray yourself as an uneducated dolt in a public forum.

^^^ The headline in the first message of this chat says that the principal allowed the walk out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Exactly how do you prevent that?

Most of you people are completely clueless when it comes to what principals and teachers can do in regards to students.

If a kid wants to walk out, what do you propose they do about it? You cannot physically restrain a student anymore because of all the lawsuits!

I am looking to ascertain the level of ignorance out there. What have you got?

does anyone seriously think that they just said"okay, kids, go wander around for awhile?"

really?

should the school notify parents whenever a kid makes a decision?
I'm guessing those complaining about what the school did have no clue on what schools can and cannot do to prevent kids from walking out.

does anyone seriously think that they just said"okay, kids, go wander around for awhile?"

really?

I'm guessing those complaining about what the school did have no clue on what schools can and cannot do to prevent kids from walking out.
They have a legal obligation to report and not condone truancy.

really?

Walking off campus is not truancy. Have a nice day! :D

Did the child leave school grounds?

Was the child left unsupervised during the protest?

There are many questions not answered by the article.

Question like does a child at 12 years really know what they’re protesting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My grandson is 11 and we just had an interesting conversation of the Battle of Breed's Hill. I guess some more than others.

really?

Sure it is. Skipping school is truancy. Just ask obama.

really?

Sure it is. Skipping school is truancy. Just ask obama.

whatever, dude.

he's out of office now; you can come out from under your bed

Forum List

Back