Ticked Off Dad Goes Off on Principle for Allowing School Walk-Off

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"When do 12-year-olds make decisions? You're an adult, you're the school, you're supposed to teach my child. You don't influence my child in any which way. Democrat, liberal, Republican, whatever it is. I want it out of the school system.
So why did my son have to sit in that class — because he didn't leave — but why wasn't I notified?"

What is sad is this parent is a small minority. The apathy of allowing the government to brainwash children is sad. Adults are a thing of the past now.

WATCH: Pissed Off Dad GOES OFF on Principal for Allowing 12-Year-Olds to Hold Gun Control Walkout

It clearly showed the DNC is NOT about EDUCATION. They insisted all over school districts to ditch learning. I even hear they peer pressured students with threats. How terrible is that when the students should be learning curriculum.

It clearly showed the DNC is NOT about EDUCATION. They insisted all over school districts to ditch learning. I even hear they peer pressured students with threats. How terrible is that when the students should be learning curriculum.
When they force kindergartners to march, you know it is brainwashing time.

Let's not forget this creepy communist tactic Nobama did not too long ago. Sad!

When they force kindergartners to march, you know it is brainwashing time.

Let's not forget this creepy communist tactic Nobama did not too long ago. Sad!

I always get a kick out of how much that burned in the craw of RWrs......after all these years.

Let me get this straight. He's pissed off that his child exercised choice and stayed safe?

i bet you hear a lot of things.

you should get that looked at

"When do 12-year-olds make decisions? You're an adult, you're the school, you're supposed to teach my child. You don't influence my child in any which way. Democrat, liberal, Republican, whatever it is. I want it out of the school system.
So why did my son have to sit in that class — because he didn't leave — but why wasn't I notified?"

What is sad is this parent is a small minority. The apathy of allowing the government to brainwash children is sad. Adults are a thing of the past now.

WATCH: Pissed Off Dad GOES OFF on Principal for Allowing 12-Year-Olds to Hold Gun Control Walkout

what a moron

Thanks for posting this. If only more parents would step up to the plate.

Maybe he needs a little bit of reality. Schools do influence their kids no matter how hard they even try not to.

does anyone seriously think that they just said"okay, kids, go wander around for awhile?"

really?

should the school notify parents whenever a kid makes a decision?

Forum List

Back