Thursday Night Game On Cbs..pit At Bal...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Game just ending. Rothlisburger sucked ... the Steelers commited numerous huge penalties.

The game started out hard hitting and had the promise of a good close contest. THEN the Steelers lack of discipline showed up and they pissed away multiple chances to score and stop the Ravens as Baltimore piled up FG after FG with a sprinkling of TDs.

Good I have NEVER liked the Steelers organization.

It causes me great pleasure to see big Ben get tossed around like a rag doll.

:clap:

this was no surprise to me.
Game just ending. Rothlisburger sucked ... the Steelers commited numerous huge penalties.

The game started out hard hitting and had the promise of a good close contest. THEN the Steelers lack of discipline showed up and they pissed away multiple chances to score and stop the Ravens as Baltimore piled up FG after FG with a sprinkling of TDs.

Good I have NEVER liked the Steelers organization.

It causes me great pleasure to see big Ben get tossed around like a rag doll.

:clap:
numerous penaltys and a couple of key turnovers as well.This was no surprise to me.their once great defense almost blew it against the cleveland clowns last weekend at HOME no less so i was expecting a much bigger defeat actually.

I myself have always liked the steelers- i wont deny the refs stole the superbowl from your seahawks though that year and gave that game to them.

However I would love to see them have a losing season,any team that is stupid enough to retain todd haley as their offensive cordinater the way he has destroyed that offense the last couple seasons and caused them to have back to back 500 years,deserves what happend to them.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back