If This Happens In The Nfc East This Week I Will Need A Barf Bag

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Eagles beat Colts........2-0
Cowboys lose to Titans.......0-2
Skins lose to Jags...........,.0-2
Giants lose to Cards..........0-2

If the Division looks like that next Tuesday Morning I will be so pissed off because I hate the eagles and it would be looking like they will clinch on Thanksgiving if all that happens. As a cowboys fan I hope we can bounce back and be tied for first place.

If the Division looks like that next Tuesday Morning I will be so pissed off because I hate the eagles and it would be looking like they will clinch on Thanksgiving if all that happens. As a cowboys fan I hope we can bounce back and be tied for first place.

You cannot win consistantly with an erratic QB. Romo is clearly inconsistant. He is really good and then he turns around and makes throws that are are REALLY bad. If the Cowgirls stick with Romo you will have a long season.

You cannot win consistantly with an erratic QB. Romo is clearly inconsistant. He is really good and then he turns around and makes throws that are are REALLY bad. If the Cowgirls stick with Romo you will have a long season.

I saw positive things at the end of the Niners game

One of my favorite internet photos of all time...

Hornet7414f4ea7eb75178.jpg

Fly Iggles Fly!
:funnyface:

Fly Iggles Fly!

The eagles last playoff win was in 2009,
The cowboys last playoff win was in 2010............over the eagles

Good Night:)

RG3's puttin the cape back on this weekend. You heard it here fist folks! Redskins 15-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! H... T... T... RRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if they lose again this week then he should be benched

Fly Iggles Fly!

It's good to have the past, innit? Sometimes it's all you have.
Btw that pic with Romo bawling his eyes out? Iggles.

Actual, the last time they played, the Iggles beat the Girls and went to the postseason. On my birfday. :eusa_dance:

Fly Iggles Fly!

Actual, the last time they played, the Iggles beat the Girls and went to the postseason. On my birfday. :eusa_dance:

Eagles are 0-3 in their last 3 playoff games

RG3's puttin the cape back on this weekend. You heard it here fist folks! Redskins 15-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! H... T... T... RRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? 15-1?

You DO know that the Seahawks will be playing the Skins this season right?

LOL

Did I stutter?

:badgrin:

Are you O K ???

Sometimes people say crazy things when they are going through a medical situation.. :lol:

You're right I'm being a bit brash.

Worst case scenario 12-4 :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Don't forget that spankin we were laying on your chickenhawks in 2012 before our hobbled and previously injured QB had to leave the game :badgrin:

Really? 15-1?

You DO know that the Seahawks will be playing the Skins this season right?

LOL

Did I stutter?

:badgrin:

Are you O K ???

Sometimes people say crazy things when they are going through a medical situation.. :lol:

You're right I'm being a bit brash.

Worst case scenario 12-4 :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Don't forget that spankin we were laying on your chickenhawks in 2012 before our hobbled and previously injured QB had to leave the game :badgrin:

He didn't have any problem "hobblin" his way over to the "drug shack".. :lol:

As long as Dallas keeps losing, all is good in the NFL.

Fly Iggles Fly!

Eagles are 0-3 in their last 3 playoff games

Since 97 the Eagles have won 10 playoff games the Cowboys 1. This is a fun game.

Philadelphia will have its hands full with the Colts, the Redskins may have the easist game. The Giants looked terrible last week and need to improve quite a bit to beat anyone. Dallas over Tennessee, I liked what I saw from the Titans last week.

I could see the NFC East rolling out to an 0-4 record this weekend.

I'm sorry.

Forum List

Back