Thursday Night Football~Colts vs. Jags

Considering the talent that Peyton has had, he should have 3 rings at least. However, he doesn't because he is like A-Rod in the playoffs.

I posted this earlier but:

Peyton Manning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Majority of his wins in the playoffs came from his SB year when they beat Rex. He was fucking horrible that year too.

manning is great, but i'd put him behind Brady, Montana, and Marino.

Where is Favre in that discussion?

behind all four of them. too many picks.

Congrats to the Colts. That's amazing.

They have the Jets at home and the Bills on the road. If they play all their starters, its hard to see them lose to the Jets, and they lose to the Bills only if it is below zero and played in a snow storm. Otherwise, they're 16-0.

But there is something about them that makes me think they are vulnerable in the playoffs. I can see how the Chargers, Bengals and Pats might beat them. Teams that rely too heavily on the pass and play mediocre defense generally don't win it all. But maybe its different this time.

Yet he has a ring and owns every major record a Passing QB can hold. Picks didn't really seem to slow him down a whole lot.

But have to factor in how long he has played.

Trevor Hoffman has the most saves of all time by any pitcher, but I still think Rivera is the best closer ever.

Congrats to the Colts. That's amazing.

They have the Jets at home and the Bills on the road. If they play all their starters, its hard to see them lose to the Jets, and they lose to the Bills only if it is below zero and played in a snow storm. Otherwise, they're 16-0.

But there is something about them that makes me think they are vulnerable in the playoffs. I can see how the Chargers, Bengals and Pats might beat them. Teams that rely too heavily on the pass and play mediocre defense generally don't win it all. But maybe its different this time.

do you think the Bengals will be extra-inspired, given their situation?

Considering the talent that Peyton has had, he should have 3 rings at least. However, he doesn't because he is like A-Rod in the playoffs.

I posted this earlier but:

Peyton Manning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Majority of his wins in the playoffs came from his SB year when they beat Rex. He was fucking horrible that year too.

manning is great, but i'd put him behind Brady, Montana, and Marino.

Where is Favre in that discussion?

Favre takes roids.

Manning has to be the MVP of the league this year. Without Favre, the Vikings are 10-6. Without Brees, the Saints are 8-8. Without Manning, the Colts are maybe 6-10.

I think they have to put some better personnel around Manning if he's going to win a couple more rings.

Forum List

Back