Thursday Night Football~Colts vs. Jags

And here come the refs to protect their golden goose.

You sound like a broken record Dog.

You say that in EVERY Colts thread.

It's ALWAYS the refs fault, that's why the Colts are undefeated, you betcha! :cuckoo:

It's ALWAYS the refs fault, that's why the Colts are undefeated, you betcha! :cuckoo:

Well then, the refs should probably stop helping them every week huh? :lol:

Thats the problem with fans that have QB envy. I listened to that shit for 16 years when Favre was getting his ass run out of the pocket in Green Bay. Take it with a grain of salt.

The Colts sort of remind me of the Titans last year, only different...

After week 14, the Colts are ranked 17th in defense, 17th in rush defense, 20th in pass defense, 30th in rush offense and 1st in pass offense. Can a team ride one player all the way to the Super Bowl? History says not, but Manning may be the best player ever.

Last edited:
Thats the problem with fans that have QB envy. I listened to that shit for 16 years when Favre was getting his ass run out of the pocket in Green Bay. Take it with a grain of salt.

QB Envy? Not the least bit. :lol:

I'd take Brady any day of the week over Peyton. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.

Patriot fans don't suffer from QB envy ....

The Colts sort of remind me of the Titans last year, only different...

After week 14, the Colts are ranked 17th in defense, 17th in rush defense, 30th in rush offense and 1st in pass offense. Can a team ride one player all the way to the Super Bowl? History says not, but Manning may be the best player ever.

Yes, he may just be when it's all said and done.

But that's only because the refs protect him,, it has nothing to do with hard work and talent. :rolleyes:

yeah peyton barely got passed brady when tom had reche caldwell and jabbar gafney, while peyton had harrison and wayne.

Thats like saying you would take 100 dollar bill over 5 twenties. They are both great, but different. Brady has more rings, but Manning is statistically different. You put Manning in Belichick's system running Weis' offense and Peyton wins 3 rings as well.

yeah peyton barely got passed brady when tom had reche caldwell and jabbar gafney, while peyton had harrison and wayne.

Considering the talent that Peyton has had, he should have 3 rings at least. However, he doesn't because he is like A-Rod in the playoffs.

I posted this earlier but:

Peyton Manning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Majority of his wins in the playoffs came from his SB year when they beat Rex. He was fucking horrible that year too.

Patriot fans don't suffer from QB envy ....

That's because Pats fans are spoiled. Hell even I could beat a defense when I have the DC's signals on videotape n the coaches office. :cool:

Considering the talent that Peyton has had, he should have 3 rings at least. However, he doesn't because he is like A-Rod in the playoffs.

Majority of his wins in the playoffs came from his SB year when they beat Rex. He was fucking horrible that year too.

manning is great, but i'd put him behind Brady, Montana, and Marino.

14-0

Another record broken, besides Dogbert's whining about Peyton.

23 wins in a row, NFL Record.

manning is great, but i'd put him behind Brady, Montana, and Marino.

Where is Favre in that discussion?

Forum List

Back