Thumpers as real Christians?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
An Evangelical Pastor At His First Pride Parade

Posted: 06/24/2015 2:58 pm EDT Updated: 06/24/2015 3:59 pm EDT

This year, I was invited to attend my first ever Pride parade. Our friend Robin invited us to join her church on their "float" and march the hour-long parade route together. Robin's church has been nothing but inclusive of us these past four months. You see, our 1-year-old new church plant was kicked out of our parent denomination because of our convictions regarding including the LGBTQ community.

2015-06-24-1435171011-2073613-sorry.jpg

Good for them for not just spouting bible verses but actually living the teachings of their god.

A 'real Christian' should be arrested and thrown in prison if following their Bible. Bible isn't a book of goodness but evil. Doesn't take very long flipping through one to see that and claiming otherwise reveals either ignorance, denial, or agreement with those evils.

Check out evilbible.com sometime. All the twisted messed up stuff from God and the NT writers.

Christ actually went to the trouble to address this in Revelation. False teachers and preachers. They are held to a different standard than the rest of us. There will be tears and gnashing of teeth to choose political correctness over the Word of God.

The social con far right misuse scripture to further a non-Christian agenda.

A 'real Christian' should be arrested and thrown in prison if following their Bible. Bible isn't a book of goodness but evil. Doesn't take very long flipping through one to see that and claiming otherwise reveals either ignorance, denial, or agreement with those evils.

Check out evilbible.com sometime. All the twisted messed up stuff from God and the NT writers.

OH Delta, it's coming. We will definitely be arrested, and many killed. Because what you believe is tolerance, is actually tyranny. You tolerate very little. We are about to relive one of the most vile times in history. Hitler had nothing on the USA. You will be killing Jews, Christians, and anyone else with an opinion outside of the collective. Internment camps are under construction in America and across the globe. And then God is going to step in. His church will be removed and His wrath is going to be unleashed.

Just the opposite is true. They follow a Christian agenda that the world hates. We were already warned it would come to this.
No, you are misusing scripture. You have no authority to malign the religion as you are doing.

Were we not warned that Because of Him we would be hated, just like He was?

The Irish Ram is a secret Jesuit priest. Right, TIR?

Oh, stop yer whinging. You are the safest person in the country. Unless it is that secret Jesuit, Jeremiah.

Just the opposite is true. They follow a Christian agenda that the world hates. We were already warned it would come to this.
No, you are misusing scripture. You have no authority to malign the religion as you are doing.

Calling someone a real Christian for supporting homosexuality, and a non Christian as someone who believes a marriage is between a man and woman tells me you don't know the definition of Christianity.

A Christian is not someone who loves you and therefore approves of everything you do.
A Christian is not someone who hates you because of what you do.
A Christian is someone that loves you in spite of what you do.

I don't judge anyone, and I don't bend my beliefs to accommodate the project of the day.
He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, and He forgave sin.
He didn't condone it because He loved the sinner.

It's always hilarious reading when a bunch of ignorant loons run around the innernetz telling Christians all about Christianity when they don't know jack about it, as if being a dumbass is preferable to being right ad fashionable.

For those in the Peanut Gallery who might want to know who is being led around by the nose by falsehoods and propaganda, here is the article that ran in the Guide in 1987 that laid out the tactics of the entire media hoax promoting homosexuality as 'good', Xians 'Evul'; it's easy to spot the gullible credulous fashion victims in these threads. Hint: It isn't the Xians, it's the loons who fell for this propaganda campaign. It's all about the politics of self-indulgence, not 'tolerance and understanding'.

THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA - By Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill

The Guide is also noted for running such fare as NAMBLA recruiting ads, ads for 'boy dolls', in several poses no less, for the discriminating pedophile, and other such wonderfully 'tolerant and progressive' pastimes in those days. Some 'Gay Community' media have probably cut back on those, but not because of any personal qualms, just concerns over the bad press it gets, much like the ILGA only holding a vote to expel NAMBLA and their Euro counterparts from the ILGA after Jesse Helms raised a stink about the vermin's prominent role in the 'Rainbow Coalition' and Clinton wouldn't endorse their NGO status at the UN because of that. Who has to hold a vote over whether or not those vermin should be members??? And, some 10% voted against expelling them to boot.

Last edited:

Calling someone a real Christian for supporting homosexuality, and a non Christian as someone who believes a marriage is between a man and woman tells me you don't know the definition of Christianity.

A Christian is not someone who loves you and therefore approves of everything you do.
A Christian is not someone who hates you because of what you do.
A Christian is someone that loves you in spite of what you do.

I don't judge anyone, and I don't bend my beliefs to accommodate the project of the day.
He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, and He forgave sin.
He didn't condone it because He loved the sinner.

Yes, pretty much a good synopsis; not a single endorsement of compulsive anal sex or fellatio in the entire canon.

OH Delta, it's coming. We will definitely be arrested, and many killed. Because what you believe is tolerance, is actually tyranny. You tolerate very little. We are about to relive one of the most vile times in history. Hitler had nothing on the USA. You will be killing Jews, Christians, and anyone else with an opinion outside of the collective.

Well, considering the country is fine with having murdered some 55,000,000 defenseless babies for the horrible crime of being merely inconvenient, the bolded is true, and the last sentence is certainly something else the sociopaths and psychos would dearly love to see as well, no doubt.

"Calling someone a real Christian for supporting homosexuality, and a non Christian as someone who believes a marriage is between a man and woman tells me you don't know the definition of Christianity" is the call of the anti-Christian loon who knows not Jesus.

You let God handle the judging and you MYOB.

Forum List

Back