Thug: The New N-Word?

funny-pictures-auto-i-didn't-choose-thug-life-357142.jpeg

"Thug" works, not fixated on a mere word. N i gg er.. Funny about that. USMB used to be about freedom. Censorship, shake hands with your new bed fellow. Can't use a word. What is next?

The origin of the word "Thug" couldn't be farther from its present meaning. The word Thug originates from an 800 year old cult called Thuggeein India. Thuggee were known for befriending travelers and killing them with the ultimate intention of robbing them. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, this cult is responsible for the death of 2 million unsuspecting travelers.

What MISTERROOSEVELT is saying The suprising origins of the word Thug

Didn't thugs use to be italian union guys ?
Not anymore they are not.

:biggrin:
The PC Police are in charge of words now.

I keep asking for a website we can all visit every morning for our daily update on what words & phrases we're still allowed to say, and what words have been changed to other words. That way we can all start our day warm in the knowledge that we won't offend anyone for 24 hours.

No luck so far.

I keep asking for a website we can all visit every morning for our daily update on what words & phrases we're still allowed to say, and what words have been changed to other words. That way we can all start our day warm in the knowledge that we won't offend anyone for 24 hours.

No luck so far.

No luck so far.

Benito Hussein and his communist progressive administration should call the whole alphabet the new N

and be done with the whole darn thing.:dunno::biggrin:

For the progressive communists

To eat to sleep to breath is racist!!!! :razz:
"Thug" works, not fixated on a mere word. N i gg er.. Funny about that. USMB used to be about freedom. Censorship, shake hands with your new bed fellow. Can't use a word. What is next?
C unt is another censored word here.....bunch of fucking c*nt Nigg ers!! Er, I mean "thugs".

:lol:

Perhaps we'll be instructed to change "thug" to "ethnicity non-specific human individual with occasional proclivities towards violence that are most likely someone else's fault unless said individual is demonstrably white."

I've already conceded defeat in this manner to the PC police on the word "homosexual." Since I cannot say "homo, fag, queer, gay, queen, etc" I simply describe what it is that makes them different.

"Men-who-prefer-having-a-dick-rammed-up-their-ass-and-then-sucking-their-own-shit-off-of-it-instead-of-ramming-their-dick-up-a-life-generating-vaginal-canal."
:ack-1:

Perhaps we'll be instructed to change "thug" to "ethnicity non-specific human individual with occasional proclivities towards violence that are most likely someone else's fault unless said individual is demonstrably white."

I've already conceded defeat in this manner to the PC police on the word "homosexual." Since I cannot say "homo, fag, queer, gay, queen, etc" I simply describe what it is that makes them different.

"Men-who-prefer-having-a-dick-rammed-up-their-ass-and-then-sucking-their-own-shit-off-of-it-instead-of-ramming-their-dick-up-a-life-generating-vaginal-canal."
:ack-1:

You're obviously a racist bigoted bible thumping gun clinging homophobe for being offended and disgusted by my post.

Thuggee
or tuggee (Hindi: Nepali ठग्गी ṭhagī; Urdu: ٹھگ‎; Sanskrit: sthaga; Sindhi: ٺوڳي، ٺڳ; Kannada: ಠಕ್ಕ thakka) refers to the acts of Thugs, an organized gang of professional assassins.

The Thugs travelled in groups across India for six hundred years.[1] Although the Thugs traced their origin to seven Muslim tribes, Hindus appear to have been associated with them at an early period. They were first mentioned in Ẓiyā-ud-Dīn Baranī's History of Fīrūz Shāh dated around 1356.[2] In the 1830s they were targeted for eradication by William Bentinck, Governor-General of India, and his chief captain William Henry Sleeman. The Thuggies were seemingly destroyed by this effort.[1][3]

The Thugs would join travelers and gain their confidence. This would allow them to then surprise and strangle their victims by pulling a handkerchief or noose tight around their necks. They would then rob their victims of valuables and bury their bodies. This led them to also be called Phansigar (English: using a noose), a term more commonly used in southern India.[4] The term Thuggee is derived from the Hindi word ठग, or ṭhag, which means "deceiver". Related words are the verb thugna, "to deceive", from Sanskrit स्थग sthaga "cunning, sly, fraudulent", from स्थगति sthagati "he conceals".[5] This term for a particular kind of murder and robbery of travellers is popular in South Asia and particularly in India.

Does thug still work? What about ******?

This is just a test.

According to the Baltimore mayor, she misspoke....:rofl: PC caught up with her.

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake took back her comments calling protesters "thugs," saying she used the wrong choice of words in the heat of the moment.[didn't Obama cal them :gentlemen?"

"I wanted to clarify my comments on 'thugs.' When you speak out of frustration and anger, one can say things in a way that you don't mean," she said on Twitter. "That night we saw misguided young people who need to be held accountable, but who also need support. And my comments then didn't convey that."

more: Baltimore mayor apologizes for apos thugs apos comment News -- GOPUSA

Does thug still work? What about ******?

This is just a test.

According to the Baltimore mayor, she misspoke....:rofl: PC caught up with her.

Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake took back her comments calling protesters "thugs," saying she used the wrong choice of words in the heat of the moment.[didn't Obama cal them :gentlemen?"

"I wanted to clarify my comments on 'thugs.' When you speak out of frustration and anger, one can say things in a way that you don't mean," she said on Twitter. "That night we saw misguided young people who need to be held accountable, but who also need support. And my comments then didn't convey that."

more: Baltimore mayor apologizes for apos thugs apos comment News -- GOPUSA

That's always the Democrats excuse. What she did is: let her real thoughts SLIP out. the people who lives there should be PISSED

It has nothing to do with race: If one acts like a thugs one is a thug. The thuggees felt that they had the right do to other people anything they liked because they were the only people that mattered.
e

When I hear rightwingers refer to the armed gangs that defended lawbreaker Clive Bundy as 'thugs', when I hear the rightwingers refer to the police who killed Eric Garner and Freddie Gray and Walter Scott, et al,

as 'thugs',

then you'll convince me that the word 'thug' is still color blind.

Forum List

Back