Three Teens to be charged as adults!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
3 teens charged as adults in deadly beating of homeless man in Philadelphia

I agree with this murder and robbery are adult crimes. I have no doubt though that some libtarded lawyer will claim the beat down as accidental. I hope all three get the same penalty they handed their victim.

Kevin Cullen was in the Philadelphia’s Holmesburg neighborhood on Nov. 26 when the teenage boys allegedly beat and robbed him, Philly.com reported. Police found Cullen unconscious with his pockets emptied out. He was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead the next day.

I see no "teens". The news media should call a spade a spade.

Geez. Their balls havent even dropped yet. But this is the state of society. Particularly in the cities. Crazy stuff.

you see no teens, bigot boy? you people really are disgusting.

that said, what are you whining about. they were charged as adults and if found guilty, they'll go to jail for a long time.

it's more than was done to trayvon martin's murderer.

just saying.

I agree with this murder and robbery are adult crimes. I have no doubt though that some libtarded lawyer will claim the beat down as accidental. I hope all three get the same penalty they handed their victim.

Kevin Cullen was in the Philadelphia’s Holmesburg neighborhood on Nov. 26 when the teenage boys allegedly beat and robbed him, Philly.com reported. Police found Cullen unconscious with his pockets emptied out. He was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead the next day.
Posting out that black youths beat a homeless man to death is racist. Wait for it.

Geez. Their balls havent even dropped yet. But this is the state of society. Particularly in the cities. Crazy stuff.

information is imporrant.... get some.

According to a new study (PDF) published today in the Annals of Emergency Medicine, large cities in the U.S. are significantly safer than rural areas. The risk of injury death — which counts both violent crime and accidents — is more than 20% higher in the countryside than it is in large urban areas. “Perceptions have long existed that cities were innately more dangerous than areas outside of cities, but our study shows this is not the case,” said the lead author, Dr. Sage R. Myers of the University of Pennsylvania and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in a statement. Far from being violent death traps, a large city might just about be the safest place to live in the U.S.

In Town vs. Country, It Turns Out That Cities Are the Safest Places to Live | TIME.com

Posting out that black youths beat a homeless man to death is racist. Wait for it.

is that what the voices in your head are telling you?

that said, what are you whining about. they were charged as adults and if found guilty, they'll go to jail for a long time.

just saying.
Damn, too late! Jilly beat me to it.

just saying.

Trayvon Martin wasn't "murdered". Had he been "murdered, George Zimmerman would have gone to prison.

And had that been myself getting my head banged against the curb instead of Zimmerman, little Tray-tray would have had a hell of a lot more holes in his carcass. I think George showed a monumental amount of restraint by perforating the little shithead thug only one time. That is after all, why magazines hold more than one round. :biggrin:

is that what the voices in your head are telling you?
c288b7ee93f0c4f1af35ee71c5ddd84f.png

Obviously, "the voices in my head" were right but just as obviously not fast enough.

Well, at least blacks are doing something about our homeless population

It didn’t take long did it?

Two of Obama's boys and one illegal invader. Try, if convicted, death.

information is important.... get some.

According to a new study (PDF) published today in the Annals of Emergency Medicine, large cities in the U.S. are significantly safer than rural areas. The risk of injury death — which counts both violent crime and accidents — is more than 20% higher in the countryside than it is in large urban areas. “Perceptions have long existed that cities were innately more dangerous than areas outside of cities, but our study shows this is not the case,” said the lead author, Dr. Sage R. Myers of the University of Pennsylvania and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in a statement. Far from being violent death traps, a large city might just about be the safest place to live in the U.S.

In Town vs. Country, It Turns Out That Cities Are the Safest Places to Live | TIME.com

What up, sassy. How you doin? The thing about those studies is that they're working with statistics of small numbers in the rural areas. They're drawing conclusions from inadequate sample sizes by the mere fact that the rural demographic is more scarce in comparison to that in the cities. What happens is they end up creating an illusion. An inflation as it is. It generally stimulates a misunderstanding of the nature of said statistics.

I live 20 minutes from Philly, though. I see a lot of these stories. I grew up in the hills, too. I never saw any stories like this. Likely because we were so thinned out and spread out.

Last edited:

Yeah, because fender benders send many people to emergency wards in the big cities,as opposed too traffic accidents in the countryside. Jilly thinks everyone is "liberally" stupid.

Forum List

Back