Three purposes of government

He kind of walks back Education and Health Care near the end of the vid. He says education should be provided at the state level. He also says that heath care should be led by the Federal Government but provided "privately" which I assume means non-government insurance companies.

Hey, he is on the record several years ago as being for a single payer system. He may change his mind again.

So no one cares....

No. I was on here last evening and I didn’t see any sort of live blogging from the event which is even a worse sign for Trump than those taking to the airwaves against him. If Hillary plays it smart, she will simply ignore the personal attacks and the innuendo and play her own game. That will force Trump to talk about issues which he knows nothing about and—more worrisome—refuses to learn about. That is pretty bad. What is even worse is that his tractor-pull supporters know zilch about the policies either and are bored by them. Those goobers that cheer “fair trade” are probably the most grotesque of the bunch; the wall folks are a close second. Kicking out muslims and illegal immigrants are a close 3rd.

Now, each of these is an issue onto itself that should be addressed.

You can do this to where you get real results. Like I don’t think most Americans would object to army troops patrolling the border. Using our ATVs, drones, transports, etc to round up illegals and send them back to their native nations. On billion dollar deals (hundreds of billions of dollars in our trade deals), there is almost always somewhere to press and places to relax.

These are level headed solutions to real problems but they would never pass muster with the Trump crowd. You know why? Because in Trump’s world, not only do you have to win, you have to “stick it” to the other guy and that is what his supporters love…that instead of sending people home from his rallies, you’re sending them to the hospital; that the supposed illegal alien nanny or home health care worker’s daughter who is making it to where your kid can’t learn in school will be ripped apart from her family.

His supporters seem to only enjoy outcomes that have a body count of some sort.

Forum List

Back