Three More Convicted In Witmer Plot

Our judicial system is the foundation of our democracy.

i get that means nothing to you
We have a great design; the actual structure is more than a bit shaky in Blue Shit Holes.
DAs pursue cases based on political pressure.
Evidence is not analyzed to the extent show on scripted TV shows.
Blue Cities are actually allowing murderers to walk the streets.
Sentencing is based on what was going on in the 50s and 60s.
NYS Criminal Reform, based on the overflow of violent crimes, has allowed thousands of violent thugs out of prison.

Well, poster Lesh, as you no doubt have noticed there are several Trump University students on this site.
You can tell by their vocabulary.....i.e., limited, vulgar, sexually stressed.
But, they paid Don Trump their tuition money and now are....if they are aware enough.....embarrassed by both their misspent money and their unfortunate educations.
It's sad.
We wish them better.

--------------------------------------------------

Yeah, it seems so.
And, tho I don't follow that particular governor race closely, I can't help but think this verdict, like the one before it in the case will help the incumbent.....the target victim of these white-nationalist jackasses.
------------------------------------------------

A portentous difference between that ballgame shooter and these jackasses ..... was..... it was one shooter.

This Michigan gig was a 'conspiracy'. Multiple individuals working in concert.
Did the conspiracy end up with a bullet in an an elected official?? Who got hurt? Who was physically maimed? Do conspiracies hurt or do conspiracies - one or many involved- with bullets hurt?

Well, poster Lesh, as you no doubt have noticed there are several Trump University students on this site.
You can tell by their vocabulary.....i.e., limited, vulgar, sexually stressed.
But, they paid Don Trump their tuition money and now are....if they are aware enough.....embarrassed by both their misspent money and their unfortunate educations.
It's sad.
We wish them better.

--------------------------------------------------

Yeah, it seems so.
And, tho I don't follow that particular governor race closely, I can't help but think this verdict, like the one before it in the case will help the incumbent.....the target victim of these white-nationalist jackasses.
------------------------------------------------

A portentous difference between that ballgame shooter and these jackasses ..... was..... it was one shooter.

This Michigan gig was a 'conspiracy'. Multiple individuals working in concert.
Says another lying democrat .

Did any democrat support the shooter, or claim the FBI set him up? Nope!

Then what is YOUR POINT??
Democrats care more about a conspiracy thwarted vs. a conspiracy carried out that resulted in gun violence and injury. The kidnap conspiracy was thwarted, justice brought to the criminals yet Democrats want to drag it out. You people let it go with a Bernie Sanders supporter shooting up an open field of elected officials. Let this one go…. Or do you need to keep it alive with the elections a week away?

Wait...there are gullible Americans who still believe the FBI??

Those must be the people getting the Omicron shots or something

See you Nov 8th
I see a lot of you clowns touting Nov. 8th like the election is going to change anything for you cucks. What do you morons think is going to magically happen if Republicans take back the House and Senate? You had all 3 at the start of Trumps presidency and it still didn't stop it from turning to shit. 😄

Forum List

Back