Three Minutes to discover a new artist

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009

I first heard this song at a street fair 10 years ago and it stopped me cold. It's everything Paul Simon hoped to accomplish by introducing people to African music.

The beautiful artist has since been called back to the Creator who no doubt wanted a private audience.

Enjoy.

Explore.

Frank's got heavy musical cred so I took the time. It's nice.

Not to toot one's own horn no musical pun intended but I was introducing people to African music way before Paul Simon. Just sayin'

Check it out Frank -- the base group here (albeit with guests) is from Chile....

Not to toot one's own horn no musical pun intended but I was introducing people to African music way before Paul Simon. Just sayin'

Check it out Frank -- the base group here (albeit with guests) is from Chile....

Fela's son?

Loading up this and many more onto Google Play as we speak

Revised: Oh man! Thanks! Really good!!

Fela's son?

Loading up this and many more onto Google Play as we speak

Revised: Oh man! Thanks! Really good!!

Yeah, one of his many sons. Along with Egypt 80 horns. :rock:

Irresistible ain't it?

Sadly the three minute clip that made me forever the property of my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys is no longer online, but I can tell you that it was a live performance of this song.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. The clip was of the song being done during the show from back in the day named Hee-Haw. There was a smile on Steve's face at one point..........why does it have to be him who is gone already??? WHY???!!!

Forum List

Back