Three men found guilty of murdering innocent mother as she celebrated 24th birthday

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Three men found guilty of murdering innocent mother as she celebrated 24th birthday
The Telegraph ^ | Aug 18, 2014 | Alice Philipson
http://www.freerepublic.com/~keylargo/

Sabrina Moss, a nursery schoolteacher, was sheltering from the rain when she gunned down in the street

By Alice Philipson

6:49PM BST 18 Aug 2014

Three men have been found guilty of murdering an innocent nursery school as she sheltered from the rain during a night out celebrating her 24th birthday.

Sabrina Moss, who had a four-year-old son, was shot in the heart as she became caught up in a bloody drugs turf while standing with a group of about 15 others outside a fast-food restaurant in north west London.

Miss Moss, along with her friend Sabrina Gachette, were gunned down in the street by two hooded men armed with a machine gun and a shotgun.

Miss Moss died later in hospital, while Miss Gachette was hit in the back by more than 50 gunshot pellets and was lucky to survive.

(Excerpt) Read more at telegraph.co.uk ...

murders_3010272b.jpg
L-R) Yasin James, Martell Warren and Hassan Hussain, who have been found guilty of murdering Sabrina Moss

----
So liberals. Are we going to release these assholes onto the street for social justice?

I thought the criminals didn't have guns in England. Oh, wait, that's just the decent citizens. HMMM. I hate it for this teacher and her family, but, it was probably the cops fault, for not taking the guns away from the criminals.

It sure wasn't the criminals faults, they were just mislead youth, they need another chance, or 14 of them. They might contribute to society one day. They should not be held responsible for their lack of education about guns being illegal in England, or that the bullets from those guns might kill someone, they were probably never properly educated about guns, so it was the queen's fault, or Parliament, or perhaps the USA's fault, for not taking the time to teach them about gun safety.

Seriously, I say, execute those 3 animals, asap.

Forum List

Back