Three Members Of A Radical Right Wing Militia Group Sentenced

Again, it's not that eco-terrorism is a leftist ideology...(though really, ELF is all about ideology) but every participant embraces leftist ideology.

You're missing the point.

And the fact that you keep using a catch-all children's term like "leftist" establishes that.

Again, eco-terrorism is NOT an ideology. It is not a party political belief. It does not appear on any map of political theories.

Communism does, Trotskyism does, Maoism does - they are ideologies.

No, you're missing the point.

This thread was started with the retarded premise that the fake chart proved anything except the fact that leftists are the #2 threat via terrorism to this country.

ecoterrorists are leftists. If you want to quibble and pretend that environnuttism isn't an ideology, go ahead. It doesn't matter, because all enivornnuts are still leftists. If not by way of environuttism, then by way of their other politics.

"The thought behind eco-terrorism rises from the radical environmentalism movement, which gained popularity during the 1960s.[13] Ideas that arose from radical environmentalism are “based on the belief that capitalism, patriarchal society, and the Judeo-Christian tradition were responsible for the despoliation of nature”.

Eco-terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sounds leftist to me. Anti-Christian, anti-capitalism, anti-traditional values....

"The thought behind eco-terrorism rises from the radical environmentalism movement, which gained popularity during the 1960s.[13] Ideas that arose from radical environmentalism are “based on the belief that capitalism, patriarchal society, and the Judeo-Christian tradition were responsible for the despoliation of nature”.

Sounds leftist to me. Anti-Christian, anti-capitalism, anti-traditional values....

Saigon is absoutly correct. You either are trying to use simpleton right wing propaganda techniques to try and lump a large group of separate groups into "leftist", or you don't possess the intelligence to understand that there isn't some kind of "yin" to the right wing's "yang" when it comes to terror cells.

Your description also excludes about 75% of people on the left.

Which is why the word "leftist" is so pointless and reductionist.

What you describe here sounds more like anarchy to me....which can be left wing or right wing.

Saigon is absoutly correct. You either are trying to use simpleton right wing propaganda techniques to try and lump a large group of separate groups into "leftist", or you don't possess the intelligence to understand that there isn't some kind of "yin" to the right wing's "yang" when it comes to terror cells.

IOW, exactly what you attempted to do in your OP and exactly what the chart you cited attempts to do.

Maybe I'm missing something or I'm color blind. Right wing groups are represented by the maroon colored bar. Each year, islamic and eco terrorists are higher on the bar than right wing groups.

The red color represents the right wing groups, and the size of the color represents the terror threat.

I read it differently. I assumed each color starts at 0 on the bar and raises until they each hit their respective total.

Seems kind of retarded for it to be any other way.

Considering you're the only one who reads it like that, I'd say you need to look in the mirror./..

Again, it's not that eco-terrorism is a leftist ideology...(though really, ELF is all about ideology) but every participant embraces leftist ideology.

And the fact that you keep using a catch-all children's term like "leftist" establishes that.

Again, eco-terrorism is NOT an ideology. It is not a party political belief. It does not appear on any map of political theories.

His this a left wing terrorist or a right wing terrorist?

FBI — Most Wanted Terrorists

I would go out on a limb and say that 100% of eco-terrorits are Leftist loons, and I doubt you could prove otherwise, even with your best Leftist simpleton logic.

You know, 7 pages in and not one person has even asked what even makes the cited case an instance of 'Right Wing Extremism.' Is it that he was a in a militia? Are all people in a militia cases of right wingers? I guess militia is an actual idealism but eco terrorism is not....

Right wing, all of em because that is the only actual threat this country faces, duh. Just hop on over to think progress and ask them.

You know, 7 pages in and not one person has even asked what even makes the cited case an instance of 'Right Wing Extremism.' Is it that he was a in a militia? Are all people in a militia cases of right wingers? I guess militia is an actual idealism but eco terrorism is not....

Today's obama's right wing terrorists will be tomorrows romney's right wing freedom fighters.

Right wing, all of em because that is the only actual threat this country faces, duh. Just hop on over to think progress and ask them.

:badgrin::clap2:

Three members in an Alaskan radical right wing militia group have been found guilty of numerous charges including conspiracy to commit murder (against law enforcement) possession of numerous illegal weapons, destructive devices and more.

Another fact is the biggest threat of terror against freedom and the nation isn't from Islamists like the right wing media would like you to think, it's actually from domestic right wing terror cells.

Militiamen found guilty, face long sentences: Breaking News | Alaska news at adn.com

unaddressed-threats.jpg

Bundy and McVeigh were NOT 'liberal', true.

Change your settings...it's three pages for most of us...:D

Militia do have an ideology, yes, and in this case it isn't hard to find, given they talked quite openly about their goals.

I doubt anyone here is going to claim that those goals are not extreme right wing, though quite clearly different from fasists or neo-Nazis, of course.

TVJH -

I'd agree most eco-terrorists will be 'left wing loons', but then most bankers will be right wing and most journalists liberal. That doesn't mean banker = right wing...it just describes a trend or tendency.

Forum List

Back