Three Israeli soldiers injured south of Bethlehem

If you can'
Israeli troops invade and murder - they are legitimate targets of war, and the resistance movement in occupied lands.
That or the French resistance were wrong to oppose the Jew murdering Nazis.

Were they?

What a retarded comparison. You are scum. Muslim blood lust

Why is the IDF different from Nazi Germany's stormtroopers?
Both invaded, both engaged in mass murder and both tried to dominate an occupied people.
If you can't understand the difference, then you have serious issues. But I don't think you're that stupid Fred, just extremely hateful.

Here's one difference. Israel invaded the West Bank AFTER being attacked. And they didn't mass murder anyone. The Nazi invaded just to conquer Europe and exterminate group of people that Hitler saw as inferior.

...Why is the IDF different from Nazi Germany's stormtroopers?...
Because the Israelis fight defensive wars, not wars of aggression like the Nazis did.

If the Israelis were like the Nazis, they would have kept the Sinai, and southern Lebanon, and they would never have evacuated Gaza, nor granted the West Bank and Gaza the chance for autonomy.

If the Israelis were like the Nazis, they would have slaughtered every Muslim man, woman and child, within their own 1948-1949 borders, and, later, in the West Bank, and Gaza, which they did not do.

A grotesquely faulty comparison.

...Both invaded...
Incorrect.

In the case of the Israelis, they merely kicked Arab-Muslim ass in 1967, after being provoked by enemy military mobilizations and massive border deployments, and took over those lands to which they had an arguable claim, as prizes of war.

...engaged in mass murder...
I am unaware of any 'mass murder' committed by the IDF. To what are you referring?

...and both tried to dominate an occupied people.
Oh, absolutely - guilty as charged - although, actually, what they're really doing is forcing their enemy off their few remaining slivers of land, little by little, convincing them that it's better to leave, than to continue in-place - a more humane way of completing their Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael than the Muslim-Arabs would have served-up to the Jews.

Last edited:
...Why is the IDF different from Nazi Germany's stormtroopers?...
Because the Israelis fight defensive wars, not wars of aggression like the Nazis did.

If the Israelis were like the Nazis, they would have kept the Sinai, and southern Lebanon, and they would never have evacuated Gaza, nor granted the West Bank and Gaza the chance for autonomy.

If the Israelis were like the Nazis, they would have slaughtered every Muslim man, woman and child, within their own 1948-1949 borders, and,later, in the West Bank, and Gaza, which they did not.

A grotesquely faulty comparison.

...Both invaded...
Incorrect.

In the case of the Israelis, they merely kicked Arab-Muslim ass in 1967, after being provoked by enemy military mobilizations and massive border deployments, and took over those lands to which they had an arguable claim, as prizes of war.

...engaged in mass murder...
I am unaware of any 'mass murder' committed by the IDF. To what are you referring?

...and both tried to dominate an occupied people.
Oh, absolutely - guilty as charged - although, actually, what they're really doing is forcing their enemy off their few remaining slivers of land, little by little, convincing them that it's better to leave, than to continue in-place - a more humane way of completing their Reconquista of Eretz Yisrael than the Muslim-Arabs would have served-up to the Jews.

:clap2: clap2:

I would also like to add that the Palestinians are closer to being like the Nazis:

Hamas Charter calls for the destruction of Israel like Hitler wanted to destroy the Jewish people.
Palestinians openly want to destroy the Jewish State
Palestinians purposely going after Israeli civilians and cheering after killing them.

That's because you are the enemy Toasty. By your choice of course.

You really should stop making Israel the enemy of everything decent, you know.

That's because you are the enemy Toasty. By your choice of course.

You really should stop making Israel the enemy of everything decent, you know.

If you say so Weezle.

You have this seriously eerie obsession with me. In the future, can you at least make a slight attempt at addressing my post directly and not talking about me personally or my family ?
If you can't omit from doing so, then go search for a message forum where you can do just that with other posters.

As a matter of fact, I just typed in Mental Health Forum and this came up:

Mental Health Forum

Give it a try Weezle, it just might give you the help you need. Good luck :)

Now in one thread you tell me how much your enjoy my replies, in the other how sad they make you.

I think I you should turn yourself in for a bit of professional help matey,

Now in one thread you tell me how much your enjoy my replies, in the other how sad they make you.

Now you're just making up crap because I obviously embarrassed you.
I guarantee you can't show me where I said your posts make me sad.

BTW, why you being so mean? I actually have took the time to look up a message forum for those who suffer for mental illness, just for you.

BTW, why you being so mean? I actually have took the time to look up a message forum for those who suffer for mental illness, just for you.

You still dancing for me clown?
I lost interest a while ago. You can sit down now.

The Nazi invaded just to conquer Europe and exterminate group of people that Hitler saw as inferior.

The Israelis invaded Palestine to conquer the land and exterminate group of people thry saw as inferior.

The Nazi invaded just to conquer Europe and exterminate group of people that Hitler saw as inferior.

The Israelis invaded Palestine to conquer the land and exterminate group of people thry saw as inferior.
The Israelis hold a vast military superiority over the Palestinians, and their Arab-Muslim neighbor countries, combined - vast.

If the Israelis really wanted to exterminate the Palestinians, they could have done so, and not left a single soul alive, at any time in the past 40 years, and most especially in the last decade or two, as that superiority approached several orders of magnitude more power than ever could be attained by their adversaries.

The Israelis don't want to exterminate the Palestinians - they merely seek to continue to push them out, and to convince more and more of them to leave.

Your claims of intent to exterminate are dismissed as false.

No. That's YOUR story of how it happened, I'm used to hearing Muslims distort the history of Israel.

You lying bastards make it seem like the European Jews who came to Mandatory Palestine were armed and started attacking the Arabs as soon as they got there.
But the truth is, Jews only attacked Arabs after many different massacres, attacks against them, dating back to before 1900.

You still dancing for me clown?
I lost interest a while ago. You can sit down now.
It's so easy to tell when someone has gotten under your skin :lol:

How do you tell Toasty?
If anything, it would seem that I have gotten to you.

If anything, you seem to be insisting on my attention. Why is that Toasty?

How do you tell Toasty?
If anything, it would seem that I have gotten to you.

If anything, you seem to be insisting on my attention. Why is that Toasty?
But if I told you that, then you would stop doing it and I would not know if I got under your skin ;)

Do you play any instruments ?

No. That's YOUR story of how it happened, I'm used to hearing Muslims distort the history of Israel.

No, it's historical fact.
Historians all agree, there was a small Jewish population in that area, but mass immigration increased the numbers.

Well, I hate it when a thread falls apart and gets derailed, but since we have mentioned the Israeli "conquest' of the West Bank, lets also be reminded about the previous Jordanian conquest:

On 14 May 1948, David Ben-Gurion, on behalf of the Jewish leadership, "declared the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz Israel, to be known as the State of Israel".[7] The Jordanian Arab Legion, under the leadership of Sir John Bagot Glubb, known as Glubb Pasha, was ordered to enter Palestine, secure the UN designated Arab area, and then enter the Jerusalem corpus separatum as defined by the UN Partition Plan.

On September 22, 1948, the All-Palestine Government was established in Gaza captured by Egypt. On September 30, the First Palestine Congress, which saw Palestine as part of Syria, denounced the Gaza "government."[8] The December 1948 Jericho Conference, a meeting of prominent Palestinian leaders and King Abdullah, voted in favor of annexation into what was then Transjordan.[9]

By the end of the war, Jordanian forces had control over the West Bank, including East Jerusalem. On April 3, 1949, Israel and Jordan signed an armistice agreement. The main points included:

• Jordan withdrew its forces from its front posts overlooking the Sharon plain. In return, Israel agreed to allow Jordanian forces to take over positions in the West Bank previously held by Iraqi forces.
Jordan formally annexed the West Bank on April 24, 1950, giving all residents automatic Jordanian citizenship. West Bank residents had already received the right to claim Jordanian citizenship in December 1949.

Jordan's annexation was widely regarded as illegal and void by the Arab League and others. Elihu Lauterpacht, an international legal expert, described it as a move that "entirely lacked legal justification."[15] The annexation formed part of Jordan’s "Greater Syria Plan" expansionist policy,[16] and in response, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Syria joined Egypt in demanding Jordan’s expulsion from the Arab League.[17][18] A motion to expel Jordan from the League was prevented by the dissenting votes of Yemen and Iraq.[16] On June 12, 1950, the Arab League declared the annexation was a temporary, practical measure and that Jordan was holding the territory as a “trustee” pending a future settlement.[19][20] On July 27, 1953, King Hussein of Jordan announced that East Jerusalem was "the alternative capital of the Hashemite Kingdom" and would form an "integral and inseparable part" of Jordan.[21] In an address to parliament in Jerusalem in 1960, Hussein called the city the "second capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan".[22]

To continue, here is the status that Jordan gave to the 'Palestinians' and what they did with it:

Unlike any other Arab country to which they fled after the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Palestinian refugees in the West Bank (and on the East Bank) were given Jordanian citizenship on the same basis as existing residents. However, many of the refugees continued to live in camps and relied on UNRWA assistance for sustenance. Palestinian refugees constituted more than a third of the kingdom's population of 1.5 million.

And the most important part was what Jordan did while they had control over Jerusalem and the West Bank, i.e. how 'tolerant' and accepting they were for their Jewish neighbors:

The special committee that was to make arrangements for visits to holy places was never formed and Israelis, irrespective of religion, were barred from entering the Old City and other holy sites.[33] The Jewish Quarter and its ancient synagogues were systematically destroyed, and gravestones from the Jewish Cemetery on the Mount of Olives were used to build latrines for Jordanian army barracks.[34][35]

Link:
Jordanian occupation of the West Bank - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back