Three Dozen Female Colleagues

Valerie

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2008
24 minutes ago #1

jillian Princess

Three dozen women who worked with Sen. Al Franken on the set of "Saturday Night Live" signed a statement pledging their support for the comedian-turned-politician, who was accused last week of sexual harassment.

The letter was signed by 36 women who worked on the show in some capacity during Franken's two tenures, from 1977-1980 and 1988-1995. Most were production and crew members, save for cast members Jane Curtin and Laraine Newman.

We feel compelled to stand up for Al Franken, whom we have all had the pleasure of working with over the years on 'Saturday Night Live,'" the statement read.

"What Al did was stupid and foolish, and we think it was appropriate for him to apologize to Ms. Tweeden, and to the public. In our experience, we know Al as a devoted and dedicated family man, a wonderful comedic performer, and an honorable public servant. That is why we are moved to quickly and directly affirm that after years of working with him, we would like to acknowledge that not one of us ever experienced any inappropriate behavior; and mention our sincere appreciation that he treated each of us with the utmost respect and regard."

*more at link*

‘SNL’ women defend Al Franken amid sexual harassment accusations

as jillian was saying before she was so rudely interrupted.............. ^

i read an article last night by some woman opining how those women's accounts were meaningless but i also disagree...thank you jillian.

creeps have creepy patterns of behavior...

al franken behaved badly in a certain situation where other loose behavior was going on and he got caught up in bad judgement.

many many credible rational women who have worked closely with al franken have vouched for his verifiable pattern of appropriate and professional behavior in their presence.

guys like al are simply not in the same league as trump, roy moore, weinstein, CK, etc...

25 minutes ago #3

New
What he did was disrespectful, but it is getting blown out of proportion.
Republicans want him to step down, but wants a pervert that preys on teens to step up. Blows my mind!

25 minutes ago #4

Billy_Kinetta

New
Of course. They were all crack-smokin' bimbos & hoes like the rest of the cast and crew.

I watched only occasionally after 1979. Once they lost the original cast, it sucked.

23 minutes ago #5

New
Billy_Kinetta said:
Of course. They were all crack-smokin' bimbos & hoes like the rest of the cast and crew.

I watched only occasionally after 1979. Once they lost the original cast, it sucked.
and every one of them smarter and more decent than you.

now, your trolling aside, this doesn't seem to be as huge a deal as you loons want it to be so you can justify supporting a creep who liked little girls.

I thought it was funny a second accuser "came forward"(yea right lol) the next day she was like "you guys are dumb as hell" LOL
Typical regressive bullshit. Projecting your feelz on other people..

I cannot think of anything more creepy than sexually assaulting a woman as she sleeps. You go ahead and defend that. We all know libtarded women are hypocrites.

The perv admitted he was a creep, but that shouldn't absolve the consequences of his sick behavior.

Can you imagine these same women sticking up for a republican in the same situation?

It would never happen. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back