Three Bimbos on a Curvy Couch

Jul 20, 2015
Anyone watch "FOX and Friends" in the AM? What a hoot.

You have Steve Doocy (aka "the deuce", "douchebag"), Brian Kilmeade (aka Leslie Hochswenderson), and between these two ferns sits the lovely and completely clueless Elisabeth Hasslebeck a "Survivor" alum and
fired panel member from "The View".

Yesterday, Steevie said "Donald Trump is like a Navy SEAL; he never backs down when he’s in a fight".
Forget that Trump is a draft dodger.

Some other gems from Doocy.
"Are movies like the Disney smash hit "Frozen", about an ice queen and her sister empowering girls by turning our men into fools and villains?" Doocey asked. "It would be nice for Hollywood to have more male figures in those kinds of movies," he said later in the segment.

Last edited:
Well, the are watching it. Maybe, just maybe, the might learn something.

Well, these are liberals we are talking about. The chance of them learning anything is remote. But there is a chance.

Why is it that I only learn about Fox, Rush, etc. from the board Libtards? :dunno:

I sure don't watch/listen to any of it. :slap:

Guess they watch/listen so they can gather taking points to bash pubs.

Just like the type that only watches MSNBC for talking points to bash dems.

I'd rather watch the news, and get information about what's actually going on in the world.

Well, we conservatives have FOX and Rush Limbaugh, and a few talk radio shows, and liberals have ALL OTHER MEDIA on their side.

It irritates liberals that they no longer have a monopoly on information to prevent us from finding out what was really going on.

I remember the 1990's when all there was for me to look at was the Los Angeles Times. They would report the wars in Central America, but always with a heavy liberal anti-American bias.

For example, the Salvadorean government was always, without exception, referred to as the "U.S. backed government of El Salvador." The Times never revealed that the rebels were "Soviet backed Communist rebels."

Liberals watch fox to know the issues the right is focused on

Conservatives watch MSNBC out of curiosity and then turn the station out of anger or nausea.

This is why Fox is top on Cable News. With eye candy, simple positions and hidden humor for liberals, the left can't turn away from it!!

Its like the Colbert report with hot babes!!

Forget that Trump is a draft dodger.

I am continually amazed at the ethical gymnastics someone like yourself must go through in order to justify intentionally misleading statements (aka lies). Student deferments and medical classifications do not constitute "draft dodging" by any sincere definition.

Or should we give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you merely confused Trump with Bill Clinton, who fraudulently "signed up" for ROTC to avoid the draft and then skipped out of the country without ever following through on that commitment?

Fox has Stripper Girls. MSNBC has Homosexuals.

Neither channel seems to have real, investigative reporters.

um

that awkward moment when when you realize left-wing losers are unaware making all the comments about Fox News at a minimum means they are watching the station. also they look stupid trying to dismiss as irrelevant with hundreds of comments something they are clearly obsessed with

idiots and hypocrites

other than the unhinged obama salad tosser chris matthews and rachel madcow i cant tell you the names of the lineup on MSNBC. it does seem like the left-wing nutjobs they hire over there dont last that long before having a meltdown so bad that even their liberal bosses have to let them go; ala keith olberman.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

um

that awkward moment when when you realize left-wing losers are unaware making all the comments about Fox News at a minimum means they are watching the station. also they look stupid trying to dismiss as irrelevant with hundreds of comments something they are clearly obsessed with

idiots and hypocrites

BZZZT Wrong!

The Daily Show on Comedy Central plays clips from FauxNoise for the amusement of liberals nationwide.

On occasions the TV in the gym might be tuned to FauxNoise but I ignore it because it is always the SSDD.

um

idiots and hypocrites

BZZZT Wrong!

The Daily Show on Comedy Central plays clips from FauxNoise for the amusement of liberals nationwide.

On occasions the TV in the gym might be tuned to FauxNoise but I ignore it because it is always the SSDD.

good one stunod; so the left-wingers over there are obsessed with fox news, and you get your information about fox from comedians

did you mean to look this stupid?

um

idiots and hypocrites

BZZZT Wrong!

Comedy Central

another place I don't look to for news.

"But, but, but, he uses real news in his comedy routine."

Noooo,

he cherry picks items he can make fun of.

FauxNoise by it's own admission in a court room is ENTERTAINMENT! :eek:

Fauxnoise made that admission in court because it admitted that it LIED to it's viewers! :eek:

Yes, gullible viewers of FauxNoise are being lied to by the only media outlet that they ever watch and they believe all of those lies.

FauxNoise viewers are by far the most ignorant according to the polls.

FauxNoise viewers believe that Stephen Colbert is an extreme rightwing conservative which tells you volumes about how stupid they must be.

So yes, the only logical place to watch anything from FauxNoise is on Comedy Central because to watch it from the source makes you one of the gullible morons who are being lied to.

Capische?

No, of course you don't!

Nevermind, the short bus is on it's way to take you home so please put up your hands up if you need any help velcroing your shoes.

It seems that FOX females are almost all young, blonde, with big legs. It makes sense given the target audience of middle aged men.

Forum List

Back