Shut Up!!

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I'm listening to some jerk off on MSNBC interviewing the sister of one of the Lafayette victims. What an asshole. Leave that kid alone. She doesn't need her inner most thoughts aired on national TV.

Dickhead.

o please we have every right to know the depths of their despair ..their most gut wrenching emotions must be brought forth for all to see....

funny i remember when gouls where not socially acceptable....

o please we have every right to know the depths of their despair ..their most gut wrenching emotions must be brought forth for all to see....

funny i remember when gouls where not socially acceptable....

It was just puke. "How are your parents doing?" How is your brother doing?".

The producers were probably telling him to get her to cry more.

how do you parents feel now that their daughter is dead? has your brother expressed his feelings.....you just want a sinkhole to open up and swallow them...

I'm listening to some jerk off on MSNBC interviewing the sister of one of the Lafayette victims. What an asshole. Leave that kid alone. She doesn't need her inner most thoughts aired on national TV.

Dickhead.

That probably pissed off you and the othe three MSNBC viewers

Dickhead.

It's the left who is morbid and ghouls. How many thread already using these poor peoples deaths for some agenda or putting people down with, thumping their chest he is supposedly right wing and the ghouls go on and on

Dickhead.

It's the left who is morbid and ghouls. How many thread already using these poor peoples deaths for some agenda or putting people down with, thumping their chest he is supposedly right wing and the ghouls go on and on

Has you thanked your fellow forums members today, Staph?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back