Brooklyn, NYC
#1 Judas Iscariot

427px-Almeida_J%C3%BAnior_-_Remorso_de_Judas%2C_1880.jpg

#2 Gorbachev

9546a056ab315b874c4daeb86ffe8788--mikhail-gorbachev-soviet-union.jpg

#3 Merkel

Angela-Merkel-1022807.jpg

All three are and will be cursed for many generations

Judas Iscariot was a required piece of the puzzle for the sacrifice of Jesus to die for all our sins. Had he not done what he did, the resurrection would not have happened.

Like Pontius Pilate, he has been given a bad name for playing the part assigned to him.

The role of Pilatus must be re-assessed anyway. He did nothing to hurt Jesus, even offered him the two highest offices (king, priest) the Romans had to offer there.

Gorbachev a traitor? Only to commie loving boot licking anti-democrats.

Hmmm: Judas yes. Then Brutus/Cassius and George Washington. Why George? He led an army against his King AND AS A RESULT THE US IS CURSED WITH BASEBALL while we who are civilised practise the genteel art of cricket!!!

Gorby was no traitor; he salvaged what was left of the USSR and put it on a good heading. Putin has derailed that once great ambition of a free and just Russia. It is now little more than an oligarchy.

Greg

BTW: Merkel is not a traitor. She had a misplaced sense of charity that has led to a monumental fubar. That is not "treason" but a sad unintended consequence.

Greg

Hmmm: Judas yes. Then Brutus/Cassius and George Washington. Why George? He led an army against his King AND AS A RESULT THE US IS CURSED WITH BASEBALL while we who are civilised practise the genteel art of cricket!!!

Gorby was no traitor; he salvaged what was left of the USSR and put it on a good heading. Putin has derailed that once great ambition of a free and just Russia. It is now little more than an oligarchy.

Greg
I was born and raised in the USSR and for us Gorbachev IS a huge traitor. Due to him millions of Russian speaking people found themselves in foreign and very unfriendly countries (like my country of Ukraine, Baltic states, etc.). Russians are the largest divided nation in the world: about 25 million of us.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: I see the collapse of the Soviet Union as a great tragedy of the 20th century. Do you know why? First of all, because 25 million of Russian people suddenly turned out to be outside the borders of the Russian Federation. They used to live in one state; the Soviet Union has traditionally been called Russia, the Soviet Russia, and it was the 'greater Russia'. Then the Soviet Union suddenly fell apart, in fact, overnight, and it turned out that in the former Soviet Union republics there were 25 million Russians. They used to live in one country and suddenly found themselves abroad. Can you imagine how many problems came out?

First, there were everyday issues, the separation of families, the economic and social problems. The list is endless. Do you think it is normal that 25 million people, Russian people, suddenly found themselves abroad? The Russians have turned out to be the largest divided nation in the world nowadays. Is that not a problem? It is not a problem for you as it is for me.
Sott Exclusive: Full unedited text of Vladimir Putin's interview with Charlie Rose: What CBS left out -- Sott.net

Last edited:

Greg
I was born and raised in the USSR and for us Gorbachev IS a huge traitor. Due to him millions of Russian speaking people found themselves in foreign and very unfriendly countries (like my country of Ukraine, Baltic states, etc.). Russians are the largest divided nation in the world: about 25 million of us.

VLADIMIR PUTIN: I see the collapse of the Soviet Union as a great tragedy of the 20th century. Do you know why? First of all, because 25 million of Russian people suddenly turned out to be outside the borders of the Russian Federation. They used to live in one state; the Soviet Union has traditionally been called Russia, the Soviet Russia, and it was the 'greater Russia'. Then the Soviet Union suddenly fell apart, in fact, overnight, and it turned out that in the former Soviet Union republics there were 25 million Russians. They used to live in one country and suddenly found themselves abroad. Can you imagine how many problems came out?

First, there were everyday issues, the separation of families, the economic and social problems. The list is endless. Do you think it is normal that 25 million people, Russian people, suddenly found themselves abroad? The Russians have turned out to be the largest divided nation in the world nowadays. Is that not a problem? It is not a problem for you as it is for me.
Sott Exclusive: Full unedited text of Vladimir Putin's interview with Charlie Rose: What CBS left out -- Sott.net

Therefore Putin shall begin to reunite Russian world

Forum List

Back