Thread Fragments -- Mavi Marmara Evidence Faked?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Here's a fake video from the IDF regarding the Mavi Marmara incident.

If the video is fake, one should have no problem pointing out what is fake about it.

If the video is fake, one should have no problem pointing out what is fake about it.

I love it.

Bait and switch.

You have no rebuttal to the evidence presented and instead would like to change the subject

Another brilliant argument

Your welcome to start another thread, but this one is all about Pallywood. Your video presents zero evidence, just more baseless accusations

Last edited:

Proven to be faked, and the person who faked it admitted to doing so.

The first picture looks nothing like the second one, and even home use software would create a better close up than these. The shape of the superstructure is not even close and is what caught out the LIAR who tried to pass it of as the same vessel.

Knock yourself out Billo.. Big red text doesn't make it true.
Left is b/w -- right is color.. There's a stripe on both stacks. Yellow doesn't register well in B/W. And from the ANGLE on the left --- the canopy on the top rooms would be obscuring any logo --- IF there was a logo there.

Don't believe me?? Look at the right photo.. Notice where the BOTTOM of the yellow stripe ends.. WAY HIGH above the ship name. And from the angle on the left -- the bottom of that stripe is nearly down on the canopy deck..

Don't go to the stupid side. I've actually been a photo analyst.. It's not worth it.
UNLESS -- you are an X-Files fan --- and you just "want to believe".....

Left is b/w -- right is color..
At first glance, I thought you were saying, "the Left (aka, liberals), were b/w and the Right (aka, conservatives), were colorful".

There's a stripe on both stacks. Yellow doesn't register well in B/W. And from the ANGLE on the left --- the canopy on the top rooms would be obscuring any logo --- IF there was a logo there.

Don't believe me?? Look at the right photo.. Notice where the BOTTOM of the yellow stripe ends.. WAY HIGH above the ship name. And from the angle on the left -- the bottom of that stripe is nearly down on the canopy deck..
How do you explain the one on the left is in daytime and the real attack, was at night? Or how do you explain the fact that the IDF, does have a sister ship to the Mavi Marmara, that they do use for training exercises?

Don't go to the stupid side. I've actually been a photo analyst.. It's not worth it.
If you're a photo analyst, then I'm the pope. Or Obama. Maybe I'm the pope, then Obama, then back to the pope. Take your pick.

At first glance, I thought you were saying, "the Left (aka, liberals), were b/w and the Right (aka, conservatives), were colorful".

There's a stripe on both stacks. Yellow doesn't register well in B/W. And from the ANGLE on the left --- the canopy on the top rooms would be obscuring any logo --- IF there was a logo there.

How do you explain the one on the left is in daytime and the real attack, was at night? Or how do you explain the fact that the IDF, does have a sister ship to the Mavi Marmara, that they do use for training exercises?

If you're a photo analyst, then I'm the pope. Or Obama. Maybe I'm the pope, then Obama, then back to the pope. Take your pick.

To keep to the topic of the thread -- either the video is correct -- in which case YOU just presented Pallywood propaganda with all the big red font and weak "evidence"..

OR

The video was staged by the IDF..

I (me) don't care.. Because in EITHER case it's propaganda by one side or the other. The more important point is NOT which side produced it -- but is the EVIDENCE real.

As for your comment about daytime versus nighttime -- I'm gonna show how good a photo-analyst I really am.
The prime reason the photo on the left is in B/W -- is because it's LIKELY done thru a night-vision camera..

((which would also explain the graininess and lack of contrast on that yellow stripe. Camera is basically recording thermal differences))

Well DUHHHHHH !!! :biggrin: Slap yourself in the forehead for me please.. Derp...

Don't engage the idiot in his/her switch and bait. The subject is Pallywood not the ego we know as Billo.
I was giving you an example of how to properly prove a video is fake. Simply posting the video and claiming its fake, doesn't cut it.

He/she thinks every thread is all about him/her rather than has the common decency to stick to the subject. Why he/she is allowed to continue with that behavior when everyone else is censured for doing so is beyond me but yeah. Don't engage the idiot in his/her bait and switch bull shit.
You claiming videos (showing Palestinian hardship) fake, while posting obviously fake hasbara videos, IS the subject.

And you're still not explaining why (or how) they are faked, you're just posting videos and expecting people to believe they are.

The subject is Pallywood not Billo's phony racist claims.
What was racist about it?

Speaking of which

In that video, there's an obvious break in the film. So how do we know the man standing around, was AFTER he was injured and not BEFORE?

While I might agree the Independent shouldn't have used the picture for its story, it's worth noting there ARE children in Israeli prisons. You just don't see them, because Israel refuses to allow any independent media personnel access to see them.

BTW, there was nothing fake about the video, just the way the Independent used the picture. By the same token, it's no different than the anti-Muslim crowed showing a video of Palestinian's celebrating BEFORE 9/11 and claiming that they were dancing in response to 9/11.

That pathetic ego just won't let you NOT try and take over every conversation will it Billo.

Not only have you been proven wrong about your claims against the IDF AGAIN but you've lied again about there being no evidence to support my view. The short video's I've presented each go over one or two Pallywood scenes and explain in detail how they were staged.

You just don't have the courage to watch them and see for yourself

Instead and as usual you are desperate to change the subject, present more racist lies and even when shown how and why you are wrong, you mindlessly insist you are right. I'd guess narcissism with a large dose of cognitive dissonance.

To keep to the topic of the thread -- either the video is correct -- in which case YOU just presented Pallywood propaganda with all the big red font and weak "evidence"..

OR

I (me) don't care.. Because in EITHER case it's propaganda by one side or the other. The more important point is NOT which side produced it -- but is the EVIDENCE real.

As for your comment about daytime versus nighttime -- I'm gonna show how good a photo-analyst I really am.
The prime reason the photo on the left is in B/W -- is because it's LIKELY done thru a night-vision camera..

((which would also explain the graininess and lack of contrast on that yellow stripe. Camera is basically recording thermal differences))

Well DUHHHHHH !!! :biggrin: Slap yourself in the forehead for me please.. Derp...
If the picture on the left was the real attack on the Mavi Marmara and not just an altered picture of it, then why does the IDF video of it, show the same thing? Why is it completely different than other IDF videos that it is spliced in with, of that incident? And why are the events depicted in that b/w video, refuted by eye-witness testimony by people who were actually there?

Easy the one on the left is night vision equipment so that is why it is b/w . The simplest answers are usually the best

And how about you are a single celled organism from the sulphur pools of titan, the 112th brood mare of the 97th son of the 3rd king of pftessf sz

Easy the one on the left is night vision equipment so that is why it is b/w . The simplest answers are usually the best
If it was night vision equipment, it would show up as "green", not white.

And how about you are a single celled organism from the sulphur pools of titan, the 112th brood mare of the 97th son of the 3rd king of pftessf sz
I am not an amoeba, I am a human being.

I am not an amoeba, I am a human being.

Not when it is cleaned up for use on a normal film camera or for still slides.

Not from here you arent

OR

If the picture on the left was the real attack on the Mavi Marmara and not just an altered picture of it, then why does the IDF video of it, show the same thing? Why is it completely different than other IDF videos that it is spliced in with, of that incident? And why are the events depicted in that b/w video, refuted by eye-witness testimony by people who were actually there?

Because there was sufficient light ON the boat to use helmet cams in visible color mode.
ALL the LONG shots are taken from other boats with IR night cameras.. Can't help you with the lie witnesses... :badgrin:

Nope.. Usually any recordings made of IR imaging are converted to B/W. The "green" business is just a hold-out from the fact that RAW imagers used intensifiers with green phosphors. So directly viewing the images (as in combat or police action) they appear green. Much less distracting to turn them to grey scale.

Nope.. Usually any recordings made of IR imaging are converted to B/W. The "green" business is just a hold-out from the fact that RAW imagers used intensifiers with green phosphors. So directly viewing the images (as in combat or police action) they appear green. Much less distracting to turn them to grey scale.
Yeah, that's why every IR video I've ever seen is in GREEN!

So you have not seen many then that have been adapted to b/w as convention dictates. I wont baffle you with science and physics but it is all down to wavelengths and which colours disappear first under low light levels

Because there was sufficient light ON the boat to use helmet cams in visible color mode.
ALL the LONG shots are taken from other boats with IR night cameras.. Can't help you with the lie witnesses... :badgrin:
You weren't there, yet you call them the liars?

When there own video's are at odds to what they are saying then I will call them liars. Like your videos that don't show what you claim means that you are a LIAR. This includes grainy blurred footage of events that could be anything

Nope.. Usually any recordings made of night imaging are converted to B/W. The "green" business is just a hold-out from the fact that RAW imagers used intensifiers with green phosphors. So directly viewing the images (as in combat or police action) they appear green. Much less distracting to turn them to grey scale.

How many have you seen? As the NEW field equipment with naturally white phosphors comes out, more and more folks realize that the contrast resolution is much better for the human eye. And for analysts looking at this stuff all day in varying ambient lighting, we've known it's much less tiring all along. No big deal.

You take the green output and run into the Y input of any monitor, recorder that will handle the scan format and rates. ----> Instant B&W..

But that's not really important, because there are OTHER clues that the source is intensified and/or IR. You look at the exposed faces and hands and you can see the exaggerated contrast for IR. If it's GOOD IR -- local lighting in the scene will be virtually invisible and won't blind the detector.

Details in the photo are a key that you're looking at night vision images. Might even be able to tell WHOSE night vision equipment was used. :cool-45:

Last edited:
I'm curious how a guy who claims to be an electrical engineer could possibly be so ignorant of basic optical physics

I'm no photo expert but it sounds like you've had your ass handed to you once again.

So the IDF rebuttal is accurate and there was armed resistance to the boarding party which attempted to enforce the embargo.

Thank you Billo for providing us with more evidence of Pallywoods activities

Last edited:

YES the original poster of the video has admitted that he faked the video and did it out of malice.

Forum List

Back