Thousands gather for Pro-Palestinian protest in downtown Toronto

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I wonder if any of the anti-Semitic citizens the covert police have manufactured over the years loses their head and does something insane? Protesting is a right Indefend though I've never used it. There are dangers in this war though. Maybe theynare organized during Shabbat intentionally to avoid conflict which is a wise approach I suppose.https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/thousands-gather-for-pro-palestinian-protest-in-downtown-toronto/article_0a5f62c6-97e0-5b08-86a4-e21ccc7c892f.html

I’m amazed that Biden (having been in office for only 3 years or so) was able to indoctrinate so many Canadians as well.

Amazing.

Any support of Hamas and other terrorists groups is distasteful. We shouldn’t forgive or forget their actions when the current conflict settles down and hold them accountable.

Biden didn't need to indoctrinate anyone. This, like demonstrations in this country is the fault of destructive immigration.

I’m amazed that Biden (having been in office for only 3 years or so) was able to indoctrinate so many Canadians as well.

Amazing.

Any support of Hamas and other terrorists groups is distasteful. We shouldn’t forgive or forget their actions when the current conflict settles down and hold them accountable.
They are not pro Hamas, they are for the 2 state solution like us. Blowing up Gaza achieves little. Just go in and THEN blow up HAMAS, not civilians. Netanyahu and RW Israelis are being dumb like all RWers...

I wonder if any of the anti-Semitic citizens the covert police have manufactured over the years loses their head and does something insane? Protesting is a right Indefend though I've never used it. There are dangers in this war though. Maybe theynare organized during Shabbat intentionally to avoid conflict which is a wise approach I suppose.https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/thousands-gather-for-pro-palestinian-protest-in-downtown-toronto/article_0a5f62c6-97e0-5b08-86a4-e21ccc7c892f.html
Can'tada has morphed into a vile leftist totalitarian shithole ..

They are not pro Hamas, they are for the 2 state solution like us. Blowing up Gaza achieves little. Just go in and THEN blow up HAMAS, not civilians. Netanyahu and RW Israelis are being dumb like all RWers...
A 2 state solution is no solution for Israel. How would it work? You have one state whose charger root cause for existences is to annihilate the other state? I agree that it is the most democratic outcome but it is also possibly the most naive. There are a myriad of other issues with the solution as well.

A 2 state solution is no solution for Israel. How would it work? You have one state whose charger root cause for existences is to annihilate the other state? I agree that it is the most democratic outcome but it is also possibly the most naive. There are a myriad of other issues with the solution as well.
If not a two state solution then what? It has to happen eventually, there is no way around it in my opinion. The question is, "what will it look like"?

If not a two state solution then what? It has to happen eventually, there is no way around it in my opinion. The question is, "what will it look like"?
3 state solution.

A multi-national peace keeping force with NATO troops in a buffer zone between the two states.

Worst idea ever? Yep. But it remains the only practical solution in our dangerous world.

Palestinians just want their own country, hamas is a POS and if they had any choice or were given any hope by the right wing Israelis there could be change- Israel should try turning the other cheek instead of mutually assured destruction they've been doing the last 70 years....when thr RW jackasses are in charge.... I don't see any good reason for bombing these buildings even if there are Hamas in some of them or all of them. Go in and kill them.

3 state solution.

A multi-national peace keeping force with NATO troops in a buffer zone between the two states.

Worst idea ever? Yep. But it remains the only practical solution in our dangerous world.
Yes, this could work. UN should be there including soldiers from every Arab nation. They need to do their damned part. There is a popular news channel on youtube in which the journalist, a Jewish man, is suggesting that it is the beginning of the end of Jewish citizens/life in the West. This is a.frightening thought that the protests of Israel would create such animosity that a man ssdly says this. Judaism.and its true folowers are vital to Western liberty and principles of justice. We need less vitriol (war opportunists) from Western supporters and more sincere and spiritual connection with Jews. I have tried to do my.part with charity and the like.

Yes, this could work. UN should be there including soldiers from every Arab nation. They need to do their damned part. There is a popular news channel on youtube in which the journalist, a Jewish man, is suggesting that it is the beginning of the end of Jewish citizens/life in the West. This is a.frightening thought that the protests of Israel would create such animosity that a man ssdly says this. Judaism.and its true folowers are vital to Western liberty and principles of justice. We need less vitriol (war opportunists) from Western supporters and more sincere and spiritual connection with Jews. I have tried to do my.part with charity and the like.
Well, we tried that in Lebanon in the early 80's. Didn't turn out so well for the Marines as you may recall (or perhaps not--it was 50 years ago!!!). There was a multi-national peace keeping force in place that featured NATO nations. A US Marines barracks was blown up by a truck bomb and killed 241 Marines.

The footprint of the multi-national force in this buffer zone has to be like the green zone in Bagdhad pretty much. Even then...it's a complete roll of the dice every day when/if there is going to be a terrorist attack. But a two-state solution is a non-starter for the Israelis. So I think it's a terrible idea but it is the best terrible idea there is...I guess.

Well, we tried that in Lebanon in the early 80's. Didn't turn out so well for the Marines as you may recall (or perhaps not--it was 50 years ago!!!). There was a multi-national peace keeping force in place that featured NATO nations. A US Marines barracks was blown up by a truck bomb and killed 241 Marines.

The footprint of the multi-national force in this buffer zone has to be like the green zone in Bagdhad pretty much. Even then...it's a complete roll of the dice every day when/if there is going to be a terrorist attack. But a two-state solution is a non-starter for the Israelis. So I think it's a terrible idea but it is the best terrible idea there is...I guess.
Or rather the least terrible idea. There are other possibilities but unless citizens and other Arab nations agreed tbey are non-starter so fruitless to discuss. Jews survived for thousands of years without a home. It seems that having their homeland back after so long, during our lifetime even; has been a never ending struggle thanks to theiir enemies.

We need oil money not Arab soldiers. I'm thinking Norwegian's or Hindus LOL. Crimeanny, it's not a mystery why Palestinians are going nuts after 70 years in a open-air prison. And Israel should stop bombing Gaza. I don't think it has a real point, they need to go in and destroy the buildings that have Hamas in them.... And then a lot of oil money for investment, build a port and an airport on the West Bank I suppose maybe a Holy Land theme park in Jerusalem run by Icelandics....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back