Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country

Zod00twJ39HNyfZHpn6bRDXcWDo-BmplvpP9uzvOZI0.jpg
Coward look for excuses to be cowards. You are a great example.

America had 2223 deaths per million population
Korea had 52 deaths per million pop

South Korea didn't have to shutdown its business and they didn't have to pay out trillions of dollars in stimulus money.

Korea is our friend and they would've shared their techniques for combating COVID.

All it would've taken is a little cooperation.
Korea were very open on what they were doing... But the main thing is they have a country that fights together... They immediately saw the virus as an enemy and they were at war...

In WW2, UK used to say 'loose lips sink ships'... The phrase could be used again by repeating crap that has no to little scientific basis... Europe generally have stayed calm and kept the nutjobs to a minimum... Anti-vaxers are nutjobs and pro lockdown... They are siding with the virus... Europe is not resting on 90% vaccinated in some countries, they are trying for as close to 100% as they can...

Not one lefty can explain why they are wearing masks and why I need to wear a mask when the box says this:

Zod00twJ39HNyfZHpn6bRDXcWDo-BmplvpP9uzvOZI0.jpg

You are in a cult if you read this box and still wear the mask for COVID protection.

Do you put diesel fuel in your gasoline internal combustion engine?

Do you brush your teeth for exercise?

Your actions make no logical sense.

YOU LEFTIES ARE IN A COVID CULT. STOP IT, DICKHEADS.

MAGA nuts would rather die of lay ass up in the ICU before they will get a shot. Hey...their choice. Just stay out of my face!
Geebus...you have no clue what you are babbling about........

I've had covid---I didn't die. I got a soar throat (very soar throat) lost my sense of smell for awhile and I was really really sleepy for a few weeks. I also got long term if not permanent immunity and have been heavily exposed to covid since without getting sick. I don't fear covid anymore. Those who got the shots with the faux vaccines at most get a few months of immunity MAYBE and are still carriers making others sick.

Since you don't know---YOU are the one who needs stay out of other people's faces---YOU ARE a carrier and could be passing it onto others without them knowing and you are so clueless that you wouldn't know either. I who hasn't had the shot and don't usually wear a mask am far less likely to spread than you are.

Last edited:
I could give a flip if you MAGA nuts want to avoid the vaccine. Just don't get in my face or infect someone I care about. Delta will find you sooner or later. Enjoy your trip!

Forum List

Back