This won't make any sense now, but I'm still going to post it.

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
You want to relive the past and bitch about another forum? Go there and do it. You ain't in Kansas anymore, Dorothy, and you've already been asked to stop and had some posts moved.

THAT is being nice. I'm not. We have about 4 rules here. Obviously that's too many for you. Trying ot get them down to a number you can actually count. or what?

You'll follow them and do as instructed or be gone. Your choice.

Due to an industrial accident I have to take off my shoes to count to 4.

You want to relive the past and bitch about another forum? Go there and do it. You ain't in Kansas anymore, Dorothy, and you've already been asked to stop and had some posts moved.

THAT is being nice. I'm not. We have about 4 rules here. Obviously that's too many for you. Trying ot get them down to a number you can actually count. or what?

what about five?

what about five?

4-1/2 is as far as I can go.

Very sad.

what about five?

He needs someone elses feet.

Oh, wait a minute

*Drops drawers*

5-1/2!!
Rub it a little... you might get to 6-1/2.

5-1/2 feet is already too long. Wotta hassle shopping for pants.

Damn... maybe you ought to date Elaine Bobbitt...
surprised-014.gif

what about five?

I can count to 21 if I'm naked!!! I'm so proud!:tongue:

Forum List

Back