This woman needs to buy a gun, she is being stalked, but, she lives in Britain...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As a warning to women in the United States...when the government bans the private ownership of guns, you are not made safer........you are turned into easy victims of any criminal male that democrats keep letting out of jail.....

this woman is learning this lesson.....she is being stalked and her only recourse is the police....and after 3 years of terror, they might now be doing something about the guy....until he gets out and likely murders her....

In the United States, this woman could buy a gun, get training and live in less fear.....as many women in the U.S. are finally learning, since they are one of the biggest growth areas for gun ownership...

‘I sharpen them for your crucifixion’: Christine Lampard reveals stalker ordeal

The stalker who left Christine Lampard too scared to go out alone could be facing time behind bars.

Actor Christof King, 39, bombarded the Loose Women star, also 39, with tweets, emails and visits for three years between January 2015 and last September, a court heard.

One disturbing tweet is said to have stated: “I can hear the screeching of the nails as I sharpen them for your crucifixion.”

Forum List

Back