THIS was the Afghan Air Force!!!!WTF!!!!

You know nothing about me apparently or you might show a little respect. Mercs can't rebuild 60 year old aircraft and fly them, what are they going to pay them with? Goat cheese? Where will they find the spare parts? We have all of their funds locked up. Until they get their drug trade back in operation, they are paupers.

Study the Taliban a bit before you criticize your own apparent lack of knowledge.

Also, my money is on the fact that these aircraft will not exist as soon as we get our people out of the country, or what's left of them. I think even senile Joe will approve carpet bombing of their aircraft, and all of the other weapons we left to the Afghanis that wound up in the Taliban's hands.

You are an ignorant pussy if you think those goat herders beat us. Now, toddle off, beat your meat, and learn how truly stupid you come across in your posts. You think everything will be so easy! That's really pathetic, and makes you sound like the liberal you are at heart.

Mercs can do anything they are paid to do.

Geez you are ignorant.

How about drug money. That's what they have used in the past. Or hell, they can sell some of their new surplus high tech equipment to Iran....oh look, they already have! That money came from ibummer.

You clearly have no clue how the taliban operate so why the fuck should I respect you, or your opinion.

The taliban just won, or haven't you figured that out yet.

Goat herders beat us.

Not true. Even mercenaries (most of them) have values and standards of some sort.

And almost all mercenaries fight for something besides a paycheck.

And many, many, many don't. The Columbian narco terrorists were famous for employing ex SAS as their body guards.

History is filled with men willing to do most anything for cold hard cash.

And many, many, many don't. The Columbian narco terrorists were famous for employing ex SAS as their body guards.

History is filled with men willing to do most anything for cold hard cash.

I'm talking about modern mercenaries.

Executive Outcomes offered to go to Rwanda and stop the genocide WITHOUT even being paid first.

I'm talking about modern mercenaries.

Executive Outcomes offered to go to Rwanda and stop the genocide WITHOUT even being paid first.

Yeah, E.O. was in the midst of a huuuge corruption scandal so they were trying to improve their image. Funny how that works. More recently you have the mercs who were removed after taking over the country they were ostensibly trying to save.

Unlike you I actually KNOW mercs. I used to drink with them when I was working in Africa. They are mainly adventurers. They have low, or no scruples. They like to fight, and to kill, and if they get paid to do it so much the better. The age of the mercenary with a heart went out long ago.

Mercs can do anything they are paid to do.

Geez you are ignorant.

How about drug money. That's what they have used in the past. Or hell, they can sell some of their new surplus high tech equipment to Iran....oh look, they already have! That money came from ibummer.

You clearly have no clue how the taliban operate so why the fuck should I respect you, or your opinion.

The taliban just won, or haven't you figured that out yet.

Goat herders beat us.

It is well past time for me to place your know-it-all, dick sucking, coward on "ignore". I would have loved to have a faux faggot like you in the military in my command. Your life would have been a well-served living hell. Now, go find some teenage boy to impress with your exploits. You might get laid for the first time this century!

Sure you do. I'm sure there are entire armies of mercs in Reno.

They say the fighting is something fierce there.

Africa, silly gurl. More than a few were EO, or former EO.

It is well past time for me to place your know-it-all, dick sucking, coward on "ignore". I would have loved to have a faux faggot like you in the military in my command. Your life would have been a well-served living hell. Now, go find some teenage boy to impress with your exploits. You might get laid for the first time this century!

Feel free. Only pussies and incompetents place people on ignore. I'm a pilot. I have been working the Reno Air races for decades as an A&P with my friends shop. I used to be one of the crew for this bird, I think i know more about aviation than you do.

In fact, I am sure of it.

rare-bear-4-amg_5921-jpg.275408

And here are some pics that i took in the hangar.... These you can't just get anywhere...

Attachments

• 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    229.3 KB · Views: 23
You are hilarious! Kabul's climate is not that different than where I live. Leave a hammer outside and it will be covered in rust.

Yep, it averages between 20-55% humidity.

It is hardly "dry". Not as humid as the Persian Gulf is, but it is closer to Alabama and Florida than it is to Arizona. More like East Texas than West Texas.

I have been working the Reno Air races for decades as an A&P with my friends shop.

I can't believe I got it right!!! I noticed your location was in Nevada so I sarcastically referred to the "fighting in Reno" as a jab at you. But I actually got it right!!!!

Forum List

Back