This Viking warrior just took "death diving" ALL THE WAY TO VALHALLA AND BEYOND

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
We just reported on this trend of "death diving" over on TikTok, where kids are competing to see who can become a quadriplegic the fastest.

They might as well all quit because this legend can't be beat.

That's some crazy ass shit right there.... mostly White men of course :D

Yeah, I've done some pretty crazy sh!+ before but that's just f*ng nutz, especially in winter.
That water has to be so cold & at least 80 ft.
I doubt the dude had any clot shots 'cuz that could stop even a healthy heart without myocarditis

People cliff dive, and polar bear swim all the time. I don't see what the big deal is really...

Folks eventually got worked up into a tizzy about it, and the county dozed the hole shallow so we couldn't jump there anymore.

Karen's ...whaddya gonna do

You can get fucked up if ya land wrong..once I fell off a horse in the rain...most painful spill I probably ever took...

When I hit the ground and went sliding down the hill I automatically reached to stop myself from sliding ....I grabbed a rotten piece of rail road tie ...splinters up under my fingernails all the way up my forearm ...it was torture getting em pulled out ...I couldn't get a lot of em out that were under my fingernails ..i wound up in the er ...

It was a small hospital in very rural ny ....back then thier wasn't 75 Mexicans in the waiting room...I was the only patient ..two nurses and a doctor plucked me... Couple stitches here and there ..125 bucks cash

ive had broken bones an stuff ...that was an extra painful experience

Same neck of the woods where I had my "adventures". Fortunately I never had to rush to the ER. The closest hospital sucked, and the better option was 40 minutes away depending on the time of year...

Forum List

Back