This state has the best economic outlook in the US

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
The Heritage Foundation's chief economist Steve Moore explains why Utah has the best economic outlook in the nation due to its flat-rate income tax, low regulation and younger population. FOX Business' David Asman and Kristina Partsinevelos and Capitalist Pig founder Jonathan Hoenig respond

ME: Religious and conservative. I am not surprised they do the best.

A lot of smart people in Utah.

After all, they elected Mitt Romney!

The Heritage Foundation's chief economist Steve Moore explains why Utah has the best economic outlook in the nation due to its flat-rate income tax, low regulation and younger population. FOX Business' David Asman and Kristina Partsinevelos and Capitalist Pig founder Jonathan Hoenig respond

No surprise there. The liberal lunatics have no power in that state, which is a WONDERFUL thing.

Utah has a large population of people who believe in God the Father and the basic moral teachings of the Bible. They live as strong families with closeness among all generations. They favor education that allows for support of the family and expect people to work to earn a living.

No surprise there. The liberal lunatics have no power in that state, which is a WONDERFUL thing.

Liberals are all about redistribution of other people’s wealth.

Utah has a large population of people who believe in God the Father and the basic moral teachings of the Bible. They live as strong families with closeness among all generations. They favor education that allows for support of the family and expect people to work to earn a living.
Yes Mormon seems to be the most effective denomination of Christianity

Forum List

Back