Trump just enforcing ‘immigration laws that are there’: Expert

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
National Border Patrol Council vice president Art Del Cueto joins FOX Business to discuss immigration policy and the southern border.

ME: Trump is keeping that promise no matter how many forces are against him

Trump is reparing 43's fence exactly as proposed when it passed getting built.

National Border Patrol Council vice president Art Del Cueto joins FOX Business to discuss immigration policy and the southern border.

Except he's not going after employers that hire illegals such as he did.

Except he's not going after employers that hire illegals such as he did.

Shouldn’t he start by dealing with the issue at its root? The origination point of the criminal act is at our border and with those traversing it...you know that...right?

• Banned

Border Crossings Down 75% – and Experts Credit Trump
Border Crossings Down 75% - and Experts Credit Trump

Illegal border crossings are finally declining massively after the explosion of illegal crossings faced earlier this year. In addition to illegals crossings including the relatively new phenomenon of unaccompanied minors making the journey.

While we don’t have a complete border wall (though there is expected to be 100+ miles of new wall completed by year end), Donald Trump has come through on his other half of his promise to build a wall – making Mexico pay for it. Trump has tweaked of the Migrant Protection Protocols (forcing illegals attempting to enter the U.S. to wait in Mexico if they claim asylum), thus outsourcing much of the enforcement burden to Mexico’s armed forces to help combat illegal immigration, which the Mexican government is footing the bill for.

ME: Thank you President Trump, for MALA: "Make America Legal Again"

KAG 2020 "Keep America Great 2020"

maga%202020.jpg

Arrests for US-Mexico Border Crossings Plummet a Record 75% Over 6 Months
Arrests for US-Mexico Border Crossings Plummet 75% Over 6 Months

Arrests of migrants for illegal southern border crossings have fallen a whopping 75% since May in a sign that President Donald Trump’s hard-line policies are paying off with one of the most dramatic drop-offs in history.

“This is a direct result due to this president’s strategies to address the historic flood of Central Americans, families, illegally crossing the border.”
U.S. Customs and Border Protection said 33,510 people were arrested for border crossing in November, the sixth straight month of decline since May, when 132,000 people — a 13-year high — tried to illegally cross into the U.S. from Mexico, according to a report by The Wall Street Journal.

Making it difficult for foreign nationals to come and go unchecked and unregulated at will from America is bad for Democrats and their partners.

Forum List

Back