This one is for the gun grabbers. Explain this.

When the 2nd amendment was added muskets shot one bullet. Out founders never imagined people would have automatic weapons killing hundreds in a matter of minutes..
It definitely needs a huge overhaul to adjust to modern times.

You think the 2nd amendment is sacred but want to restrict the 1st amendment.
Imagine that.
Most conservatives are indeed inconsistent in their understanding of citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

The current administration’s contempt for a free press, for example.

Pity conservatives don’t defend the right to privacy, the right to vote, and the right to equal protection of the law as vigorously as they do the right to keep and bear arms.
Contempt for the press does nothing to hinder the first amendment does it?

People have had contempt for the press since there has been a press

For example

3e6030265378016951649a1d37ee2d35.png
lol. the right wing prefers to get their, "gospel Truth", from Wikileaks.

I really don't know why you keep referring to the "right wing" when responding to me.

Being skeptical of the press is as important as being skeptical of anything else.
Sceptical is one thing but being paranoid of the media is a give away that you're part of the hate party, considering paranoia is a prerequisite to be a conservative. There is no way in hell that President Scum Bag's paranoid mentally twisted hate driven and as you call it being skeptical of the media. Is anything other then his mental illness showing. And I would say for you also, in fact the last of the holder oners that support scum bag are all in that group.

I have got a little concerned when I wake up at 2 AM and hear fully automatic gunfire. What, we NEED guns to protect US from idiots from guns? Well, call me simple, but wouldn't it be easier to just ban guns altogether rather than try keeping them out of the hands of irresponsible mentally ill feebs and criminals? Please, our founding fathers had muzzle loading flintlocks for hunting, not machine guns meant to slaughter human beings. The second amendment was about muzzle loaders, not machine guns.
Those muzzle loaders were military grade weapons back then. Our founding fathers wanted us to be as well armed as the military. Not possible today, but you get the idea. Anyway, as was mentioned earlier, there is no way to keep guns from getting into the hands of criminals. The only option left is to remove the criminals. Do you know the real reason for crime rates going up? It's because criminals do not fear punishment. We are too soft on them. They commit a crime, go to prison and learn how to be a better criminal, get out and commit more crimes. I'm all for a law that would require the death penalty for any crime involving a firearm. It may seem harsh, but it would definitely solve the problem. After all. When's the last time you saw a dead person commit a crime?

Before we could do that we'd have to improve the death penalty. Last guy we fried was sentenced to death over 18 years ago. Capital punishment is no deterrent that way.
All you ever have is bullshit, non stop bullshit. There's been many many hundreds of people executed in the last 18 years, There was 100 people put to death 18 years ago on just that one year.You bullshitter. One execution was just a few days ago. Facts always get in your way don't they, in fact you never make a point with facts, lies work way better for you , don't they bang bang. Or maybe your making the point that it isn't whether they execute them or not , it's all on how long they wait to get executed. If that's the case then your just a idiot but you can forget the rest.

Thank you public school. Don't read my posts anymore, have somebody read them and explain to you what I wrote. You obviously don't have the comprehension skills to do so yourself. You either lack the education or are from another country and don't fully comprehend the English language yet.
That from the person who wrote this " "In modern America, in order to suppress an inalienable right, all one has to do is simply round up people willing to abuse that right and BOMB, " "

You people are complete idiots there is no threat to the second amendment , there are just a lot regulations that need to be added. Tell me how there is a threat to the 2nd when I can buy and own and shoot a Machine gun and buy and shoot a piece of artillery with shells to put in my front yard on display. You are all idiots.
You can buy a gun in New York, after jumping through countless legal hoops and paying through the nose for it, but you cannot get a concealed carry permit, and there is no open carry. In other words, you have to keep it in your home where it's no use to you if you're not there. The criminals know this, which is why New York has such a high crime rate. Now, if you allowed people to carry those guns, the crime rate would drop. Do you deny this? Please say yes. I could use a good laugh.
Total nonsense , there is zero threat from the left as far as the 2nd is concerned , the only threat is from the gun Bubba's that think that there can't be regulations or shouldn't be regulations to something as lethal as a gun. The people will get so pissed off at these stupid comments about guns from the gun Bubba's that they will go after the 2nd to shut these half wits up.

Like most gun grabbers you are ignorant about gun grabbing.....the gun grabbers have gone to the courts, they don't want to lose elections for anti gun votes....
Well I may know little about guns but I sure the hell know more then you do, what a clown.
You obviously know nothing about guns so it really is a good thing you don't have any
There you go right wing logic. Weak weak eak.

Ever been to Wyoming? Ever driven across the state? I've been all over that state because I loved riding all through it on a motorcycle when I was younger. And, I can tell you that there are places there where you can drive for up to an hour before you see another person, car, or house. It is VERY sparsely populated out there.

Less people equals less crime.
population size has no bearing at all on percentage
population density does.
I live in a small town. It has one of the higher crime rates in the country. We have 180,000 people in an area of over 500 square miles. But we have a high crime rate. Low population density, high crime. As you can see population density does NOT matter.
As I can see that maybe the stupidest comment of the day. When your closest neighbors are so far away that you can't shoot them. Gun crimes go down. WE are the big gun killers in the whole world. no one comes close in total or by population. Other then Drug war countries and country at war and countries with massive terrorist activity. People are massacred by the thousands here because of gun and the gun bubba's that try to say it's not the gun it's the criminal, Ya you bet when accidental killing in this country exceed the number of total gun kills in other countries. Ya you bet it's the criminal not the gun. No it the wacok and his gun that he is playing cowboys and indian with his children.
gun bubbas? dude, liberals are doing the bulk of the killing, it is so bad in liberal areas that the left is blatantly willing to give up and violate our constitution to try and prevent their voters from killing each other off...prior to the 60's when liberalism infected America there was no gun problem, and where liberalism is rejected in America there is no gun problem...but like everything else liberal, when failure threatens their position they blame America.
This is the mentally weak right with this type of logic , or lack of logic. That got a mentally ill , hateful pile of shit elected into the most powerful seat in the world , with a little red button next to that seat that once pushed ends mankind.

Good post. Let me add: if you are a parent, you sometimes have to take a toy away from your child because they start abusing them. It isn't the toy that is at fault. There is a weird group-think mania that takes something to a different level. Some adults often act like children, and they need to have their toys taken away. Guns aren't the problem, in the hands of rational people. But it's the irrational ones that easily end up with guns, that are the problem. So maybe it's better if none of us had guns. I have no problem with that.

Okay, so let's say you are a single woman living alone, and a man breaks into your home with a knife and every intent on using it against you. How would you defend yourself against that attacker if you are a 60 year old woman; get in a knife fight with a strong 22 year old male?

There is no such thing as "nobody having a gun" than there is nobody having heroin or cocaine. It isn't possible, especially in this country.

We are debating a southern wall and the anti-wall people are saying it won't stop illegals and it won't stop drugs. But somehow, making guns illegal would stop guns. Can anybody explain the dynamics of each situation?
Good point. We all will die, most in unpreventable ways. And a gun or lack there of will play no part in our demise. Accidents, diseases or old age. So what's the big deal if we have one less thing out there to add to our worries?

Lol, well.......I think you would feel differently if something like that happened to you. When a nut is coming after you to slit your throat, I doubt you would be thinking "Oh well, we all have to die sometime!"

It's like I've said in this forum and in others like it. If you really don't think that legal gun ownership protects you, then get a huge sign made that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE, put that sign on your front porch, and see how that works out for you. Because one of the reasons you are safer is because you could be armed, and the criminal doesn't know if you are or not.

By making firearms illegal, it's no different than hanging that sign on your front porch. Every criminal would know that the people in all their homes have no way of protecting themselves. And since there is no way to disarm the criminal, he has the advantage over you, and that's something I would hate to see happen.
Thank you for your concern. But I have been in mortal peril three times because of people WITH guns, not in spite of. And if I had had a firearm, it would have made things worse, I was better off without. I like guns, but I believe we can do without them as a culture.
You can believe whatever you want you just can't force anyone else to believe it.

As I have said before I carry a firearm for self defense and the defense of my wife. NO ONE ELSE. I am of the mind that since you have chosen not to arm yourself if I saw you getting mugged by a guy with a gun I would not draw my weapon to intervene. I respect your choice to abdicate the right to defend yourself and to trust government agencies to be responsible for your safety. I am not a cop don't want to be a cop so I will not draw my weapon for any other reason than to defend myself or my wife. I will respect your decision to leave your safety in the hands of government law enforcement and I will call the cops and an ambulance for you and hope that they get there before you get beaten raped or killed
Ya and you can have your opinion but not your own facts.

I have got a little concerned when I wake up at 2 AM and hear fully automatic gunfire. What, we NEED guns to protect US from idiots from guns? Well, call me simple, but wouldn't it be easier to just ban guns altogether rather than try keeping them out of the hands of irresponsible mentally ill feebs and criminals? Please, our founding fathers had muzzle loading flintlocks for hunting, not machine guns meant to slaughter human beings. The second amendment was about muzzle loaders, not machine guns.

Do you know how difficult it is to get fully automatic weapons?
Ya very easy, a little time and a little money and you got one. I even gave you the application form page in the past comment and looking at them shows just how easy it is, Your clean you got a permit , simple as that.

A little money?

A legal fully automatic firearm costs tens of thousands of dollars
Everything you clowns say is a lie. You can get them for $1200.00 bozo

population density does.
then stop blaming the guns
It's fewer people. Not less. And you're wrong. It's fewer blacks equals less crime. The cities with the highest crime rates have large black populations and are run by Democrats. That's a fact.
Why should anyone take the right wing seriously about politics?

Death by gun: Top 20 states with highest rates
why should the right listen to the left when they openly lie about guns and what they are?
OK one lie from me then. What did I say that's a lie

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
What are you quoting?

That is complete horseshit.

The defense and protection of the hen house is an obligation of all hens and roosters within the hen house. The wolves shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of fencing and wolf guard duty.

:lol:

What a fucking joke.
So you don't understand what he said, it's clear enough for most people.

When the 2nd amendment was added muskets shot one bullet. Out founders never imagined people would have automatic weapons killing hundreds in a matter of minutes..

Imagine that.
Most conservatives are indeed inconsistent in their understanding of citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

Pity conservatives don’t defend the right to privacy, the right to vote, and the right to equal protection of the law as vigorously as they do the right to keep and bear arms.

For example

I really don't know why you keep referring to the "right wing" when responding to me.

Being skeptical of the press is as important as being skeptical of anything else.
You give the impression of someone (recently) imbued with right wing propaganda and rhetoric.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

You are wrong as usual

Imagine that.

For example

Sceptical is one thing but being paranoid of the media is a give away that you're part of the hate party, considering paranoia is a prerequisite to be a conservative. There is no way in hell that President Scum Bag's paranoid mentally twisted hate driven and as you call it being skeptical of the media. Is anything other then his mental illness showing. And I would say for you also, in fact the last of the holder oners that support scum bag are all in that group.
You have no clue as to what my political leanings are.

You can buy a gun in New York, after jumping through countless legal hoops and paying through the nose for it, but you cannot get a concealed carry permit, and there is no open carry. In other words, you have to keep it in your home where it's no use to you if you're not there. The criminals know this, which is why New York has such a high crime rate. Now, if you allowed people to carry those guns, the crime rate would drop. Do you deny this? Please say yes. I could use a good laugh.
Total nonsense , there is zero threat from the left as far as the 2nd is concerned , the only threat is from the gun Bubba's that think that there can't be regulations or shouldn't be regulations to something as lethal as a gun. The people will get so pissed off at these stupid comments about guns from the gun Bubba's that they will go after the 2nd to shut these half wits up.

Like most gun grabbers you are ignorant about gun grabbing.....the gun grabbers have gone to the courts, they don't want to lose elections for anti gun votes....
Well I may know little about guns but I sure the hell know more then you do, what a clown.
You obviously know nothing about guns so it really is a good thing you don't have any
There you go right wing logic. Weak weak eak.
You admitted yourself that you know little about guns.

You were clearly exaggerating. So again it's a good thing you don't own any guns

Ya very easy, a little time and a little money and you got one. I even gave you the application form page in the past comment and looking at them shows just how easy it is, Your clean you got a permit , simple as that.

A little money?

Everything you clowns say is a lie. You can get them for $1200.00 bozo
Where can I get a fully automatic rifle for 1200 dollars?

LINK PLEASE

then stop blaming the guns
It's fewer people. Not less. And you're wrong. It's fewer blacks equals less crime. The cities with the highest crime rates have large black populations and are run by Democrats. That's a fact.
Why should anyone take the right wing seriously about politics?

Death by gun: Top 20 states with highest rates
why should the right listen to the left when they openly lie about guns and what they are?
OK one lie from me then. What did I say that's a lie
dunno. i quit reading 7 posts back.

Those muzzle loaders were military grade weapons back then. Our founding fathers wanted us to be as well armed as the military. Not possible today, but you get the idea. Anyway, as was mentioned earlier, there is no way to keep guns from getting into the hands of criminals. The only option left is to remove the criminals. Do you know the real reason for crime rates going up? It's because criminals do not fear punishment. We are too soft on them. They commit a crime, go to prison and learn how to be a better criminal, get out and commit more crimes. I'm all for a law that would require the death penalty for any crime involving a firearm. It may seem harsh, but it would definitely solve the problem. After all. When's the last time you saw a dead person commit a crime?

Before we could do that we'd have to improve the death penalty. Last guy we fried was sentenced to death over 18 years ago. Capital punishment is no deterrent that way.
All you ever have is bullshit, non stop bullshit. There's been many many hundreds of people executed in the last 18 years, There was 100 people put to death 18 years ago on just that one year.You bullshitter. One execution was just a few days ago. Facts always get in your way don't they, in fact you never make a point with facts, lies work way better for you , don't they bang bang. Or maybe your making the point that it isn't whether they execute them or not , it's all on how long they wait to get executed. If that's the case then your just a idiot but you can forget the rest.

Thank you public school. Don't read my posts anymore, have somebody read them and explain to you what I wrote. You obviously don't have the comprehension skills to do so yourself. You either lack the education or are from another country and don't fully comprehend the English language yet.
That from the person who wrote this " "In modern America, in order to suppress an inalienable right, all one has to do is simply round up people willing to abuse that right and BOMB, " "

No Lost in Space, I never wrote that.

A little money?

That's where he's confused at. He posted some site that supposedly sells NEW automatics for cheap. As I tried to explain to him, it's illegal to purchase a new machine gun in the US; they have to be made before 1986. Plus I think the site is some sort of scam anyway, but he convinced himself it's legit.

For example

You give the impression of someone (recently) imbued with right wing propaganda and rhetoric.

You are wrong as usual
Only the right wing, has No Thing but Repeal.

For example

What a joke, looks like a pile, votes like a pile, smells like a pile, talks like a pile, thinks like a pile, hates like a pile. You better believe it's a pile.

For example

What a joke, looks like a pile, votes like a pile, smells like a pile, talks like a pile, thinks like a pile, hates like a pile. You better believe it's a pile.

Like I said you have no clue as to my political leanings

and where is the link to your $1200 fully automatic rifle?

Like I said you have no clue as to my political leanings

and where is the link to your $1200 fully automatic rifle?

He won't respond to that question. Here is the site he posted a few pages back:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Machine-Guns/BI.aspx?BuyNowOnly=1&Sort=13&Tab=2
Even if the site is not a scam many of those firearms are not legal to sell to civilians even if they have a class 3 firearms permit and tax stamp

This exclusion is posted for a lot of the firearms on that site

This is a post 86 dealer sample will require a LE demo letter for 01 FFL's and class 2 mfg or importers. If you don't have an FFL/SOT don't bid - not transferable to non SOT holders/Civilians !!!

Forum List

Back