This one is a doozy

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Joe Biden confirmed it cuz Joe Biden remembers, it is older than God

1649592014751.png

It appears there is older things than god.

Funny the article did not mention God. Where did you get that part?

• Banned
Funny the article did not mention God. Where did you get that part?
Talk about quick. You nailed it at the speed of light.

Thats exactly my point Mr Hubble. Science etc doesn't mention god.
But fear not comrade. In the horsehead nebula, trillions of light years away, stars are still bring churned out by the dozens. That should make you pleased knowing god is back at work.

It appears there is older things than god.

As usual, you post SAF and POS claims. It goes to show that you do not understand science and Gravitational Time Dilation Effect as objects further light years away travel slower. We can test this by comparing the atomic clock at Greenwich, England (sea level) vs. the atomic clock at Boulder, CO (5,430 ft above sea level). Which clock do you think is faster?

• Banned
As usual, you post SAF and POS claims. It goes to show that you do not understand science and Gravitational Time Dilation Effect as objects further light years away travel slower. We can test this by comparing the atomic clock at Greenwich, England (sea level) vs. the atomic clock at Boulder, CO (5,430 ft above sea level). Which clock do you think is faster?
I don't give a shit about any clock. How is that relevant you old soak.

My point is your filthy God didn't exist and in that distance there is not one shred of evidence of your ridiculous heaven or any other Christian shit.

Why do you bother to come on here? Youve never laud a gkive on me but keep returning like a sheep killing dog. Are you on some ridiculous crusade to destroy me? Youre not in the hunt.

In the horsehead nebula, trillions of light years away

In fact, the Horsehead Nebula is only 1,375 light years from Earth. Light from the cloud of gas and stars left there just about the time Mohammed was founding his new faith.

If anything was "at Trillion light years away" it's light would have never reached us considering the age of The Universe is only 14 Billion years.

• Banned
In fact, the Horsehead Nebula is only 1,375 light years from Earth. Light from the cloud of gas and stars left there just about the time Mohammed was founding his new faith.

If anything was "at Trillion light years away" it's light would have never reached us considering the age of The Universe is only 14 Billion years.
Who gives a shit about your pedantism. I've wedged you godbothering fools again and that's the best youve got. You don't seem to learn. Youre all very immature and feel a need to retaliate on behalf of your silly god.

My point is your filthy God didn't exist and in that distance there is not one shred of evidence of your ridiculous heaven or any other Christian shit.

The battle cry of the Atheist Fundamentalist...

"Death to the non-Infidels!" "Dawkins hu akbar!"

2164429.jpg

Who gives a shit about your pedantism. I've wedged you godbothering fools again and that's the best youve got. You don't seem to learn. Youre all very immature and feel a need to retaliate on behalf of your silly god.

If you're going to rely on science to make your points ... you might actually want to learn some of it.

Otherwise, people might think you're stupid.

If you're going to rely on science to make your points ... you might actually want to learn some of it.

Otherwise, people might think you're stupid.
Even if I were stupid, it wouldn't be as stupid as
You jesus junkies for believing immaculate conceptions and virgin births.
Science is real. Your god has the validity of pure air.

Even if I were stupid, it wouldn't be as stupid as
You jesus junkies for believing immaculate conceptions and virgin births.
Science is real. Your god has the validity of pure air.

I would have thought it obvious from my avatar that I do not, nor have I ever, believe in Jesus or any form of non-biological conception.

I would have thought it obvious from my avatar that I do not, nor have I ever believe in Jesus or any form of non-biological conception.

He does that ALL the time. A non-religious person or even an atheist will respond to him, and he automatically assumes they are Christians, and he lashes out at them with such venom.... when all along the person he replied to wasn't even a believer. :lol:

Just goes to show his utter lack of discernment and awareness.

I would have thought it obvious from my avatar that I do not, nor have I ever, believe in Jesus or any form of non-biological conception.
There's nothing about you which makes you ibvious.

On another forum I had a black man as mine. I'm as white as the driven snow.

At your age, you'll have your evidence soon enough.

Can you tell god I have surrendered. Also, tell him to go f k himself.

Soon enough, you'll have your chance to tell Him in person.

Forum List

Back