This lady really has a way with words...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=694&u=/ap/20040915/ap_on_el_pr/heinz_kerry_1&printer=1

Heinz Kerry Visits Hurricane Aid Center

Wed Sep 15, 6:05 PM ET

By SAM DOLNICK, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - Teresa Heinz Kerry, encouraging volunteers as they busily packed supplies Wednesday for hurricane relief efforts in the Caribbean, said she was concerned the effort was too focused on sending clothes instead of essentials like water and electric generators.

"Clothing is wonderful, but let them go naked for a while, at least the kids," said Heinz Kerry, the wife of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry (news - web sites). "Water is necessary, and then generators, and then food, and then clothes."

Heinz Kerry stopped by a market in the heart of Brooklyn's Caribbean community, where she spoke French with Haitian vendors and shook hands with volunteers busy packing food, clothes and other relief supplies to be shipped to several Carribean islands hit by Hurricane Ivan. Her husband's campaign donated water, blankets and first aid kits.

"I think it's important we help all the kids we can," Heinz Kerry said.

Ivan swept through the Caribbean last week, killing more than 60 people and leaving tens of thousands homeless.

Dr. Roy A. Hastick Sr., president of the Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce (news - web sites) and coordinator of the market's relief effort, said the visit helped make difficult days a bit brighter.

"It's a major boost for us and the community to show we have someone on a national level concerned with what's happening in the Caribbean region," Hastick Sr. said.

Supporters gathered on the sidewalk shouted "We love you," and "Good luck" as Heinz Kerry made her way to a waiting car.

She couldnt just say we need generators and water first. She had to add the kids can go naked, lol. Its a wonder they let her speak at all. I guess since shes the bank roller, they cant shut her up.

BTW, she couldnt spare you know a mil or 2 to give these kids food and clothing? She only has a billion!!! I guess shed rather take our money through government aide then spend her own.

This woman turns my stomach. The good thing though, is she keeps sticking her foot in her mouth when she speaks.

However, she has and I'm sure continues to give millions of dollars to charity.

she does put her foot in her mouth often, but her heart is in the right place when it comes to charity and helping others. much like laura bush, she is a good person.

i

NATO AIR said:
she does put her foot in her mouth often, but her heart is in the right place when it comes to charity and helping others. much like laura bush, she is a good person.

Bill and Melinda Gates are like the nicest people on Earth then.

Bill will let anyone crash at his pad, and even make you pancakes!

But Teresa, she's a nasty cuss. She once told a girl scout to “blow it out your ass.” And then later defended her comment saying “That little bitch was asking for it.”

How she spazzed out after having to explain why she said 'unAmerican'... running up and down the stairs and finally going up to the guy and saying 'Shove it'. She's unable to really claim much about being American, and she knew that. She spent most of her life in Africa, and married into a huge fortune late in life. For her to lay claim to what it is like for the vast majority of America is silly.

It's hard to speak English when you think in French. The good part of her being such a b*tch is that you can take solace in the fact that Kerry has to live with her - who says he doesn't earn his money?

Flying Duck said:
It's hard to speak English when you think in French. The good part of her being such a b*tch is that you can take solace in the fact that Kerry has to live with her - who says he doesn't earn his money?

I'll go along with that. As far as thinking in French, that "Let them go naked" line has a decidedly Marie Antoinette ring to it, no?

Flying Duck said:
The good part of her being such a b*tch is that you can take solace in the fact that Kerry has to live with her - who says he doesn't earn his money?

I think John Kerry is a charity case for her. :D

fuzzykitten99 said:
yeah, but when Bush does it, it's kinda cute, like when a kid says 'aminals' and 'cimmanin'. it shows his human side.
when heinz does it, she sounds bitchy, stupid, and cruel. you know kerry only married her for her money. she looks like an unapproachable fridgid bitch

Now what kind of brain must you have to even imagine comparing George Bush to the ketchup lady...??? **sigh**

Forum List

Back