This Just In!!! RW Tards.. Nothing Changed.. You STILL Lost!!!

One would think the tables have been turned... There was a re count and THEY not the hated Brown skinned one won the day.

Not true. You RWers are STILL idiot losers.

Discuss.

WTF are you talking about??? :confused:

WTF am I talking about?

WTF are these RW idiots talking about?

They seem to have forgotten we just had an election where they had their stupid ass handed to them.

One would think the tables have been turned... There was a re count and THEY not the hated Brown skinned one won the day.

Discuss.

Listen up demiturds. Hussein is the president. Isn't it time you accepted it and told us what a great four years we can look forward to instead of staying in the campaign mode?

I heard an interesting factoid tonight...
This last election has 37 states I believe that will have single party control....
That is Governor and the rest controlled by one party...in this case republican
As opposed to 13 by the democrats...

Not too shabby...

Actually, Republicans run most of thee shabbiest states there are. This state of FL keeps sliding further downhill with every state election.

Regards from Rosie

Discuss.
This just in. Everyone but you know you are a big lefty commie retard. Shut Up fool.

Discuss.

really. Utah and Idaho are the 2 most right wing states in America yet they are 2 of 4 states with A+ ratings to start a business in.
The most liberal, CA gets a D. :lol:

Discuss.

I hate to point out the obvious here but what's really changed? The Democrats STILL control the Senate and the Oval Office while the Republicans STILL control the Senate.

We're STILL on track to have trillion dollar deficits each year...

We STILL don't have a plan from this Administration to fix either the economy, unemployment or that rapidly expanding debt...

Obama is STILL blaming Bush and the Republicans for all of his policy shortcomings...

Our foreign policy in the Middle East is STILL so disjointed we don't know if we're coming or going...

The only thing that's changed is that we won't hear another word about the so-called "War on Women!" now that the election is over and we might actually get some answers about who fucked up in Libya and got our Ambassador killed. Other than that it's just the "same old...same old".

Discuss.

I hate to point out the obvious here but what's really changed? The Democrats STILL control the Senate and the Oval Office while the Republicans STILL control the Senate.

We STILL don't have a plan from this Administration to fix either the economy, unemployment or that rapidly expanding debt...

Obama is STILL blaming Bush and the Republicans for all of his policy shortcomings...

Our foreign policy in the Middle East is STILL so disjointed we don't know if we're coming or going...

The only thing that's changed is that we won't hear another word about the so-called "War on Women!" now that the election is over and we might actually get some answers about who fucked up in Libya and got our Ambassador killed. Other than that it's just the "same old...same old".

Are my free BC pills in da mail?

Discuss.

You made a mistake. The Brown skin lost:

are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg

Discuss.

Are my free BC pills in da mail?

:lol: Ya right... You musta ordered the ones with the little feathers attached on em to dust off your eggs! :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back