This isn't the 50's. Blacks won't back down from the GOP's new race war.

and yet he won more of the black vote.....ooooops
6% of blacks didn't vote for Obama four years ago.

8% of blacks didn't vote for Trump. But Trump is a reality TV star. You would think he might have done even better with the press following his every move, listening to his every word.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

With three billion in free air time, I would think it's almost impossible to lose.

But this is about the racist right wing. Favorites of the KKK and the Alt Right. Now running the country. With a thinly disguised agenda.

No, what this is "about" is you not wanting to admit that progressives like Obama and Clinton screwed over the Middle Class so badly that Democrats have lost the blue collar Rust Belt vote that they have OWNED for the past forty years so you invent a GOP race war to justify what happened! Trump didn't win because he got free air time. He won because a whole lot of Americans didn't believe that Hillary Clinton was going to help them. That wasn't a make believe racial thing...it was everyday people reacting to what the Democratic Party has done to them over the last forty years.

I'll have to disagree with you on the basis that the majority of Americans voted for Hillary! That makes your entire paragraph specious BS.

If the majority had voted for her she would have won and would have won the E.C.
See how this works is you need to win most of the counties, not just large cities.
She lost misserably, a little over a 100 counties.
Trump over 3,000 counties.
She got her butt kicked badly.
The majority of voters period is a majority of people who wanted Hillary to be president. That didn't happen because Republicans purged rolls of valid voters who they deemed might vote for Hillary, closed the doors of polling stations while people were still in line to vote, and implemented bizarre voter ID barriers. Hillary didn't lose..she was robbed!

Seriously? That's a load of crap, JQ! Hillary didn't lose because of anything the GOP did to voters...she lost because things she did to Bernie Sanders turned off the Millennial voters and because blue collar voters in the Rust Belt voted for Trump because they didn't see her as someone fighting for them. All this other nonsense is nothing more than an attempt to pin the blame on someone else other than Hillary and her campaign.

8% of blacks didn't vote for Trump. But Trump is a reality TV star. You would think he might have done even better with the press following his every move, listening to his every word.

With three billion in free air time, I would think it's almost impossible to lose.

But this is about the racist right wing. Favorites of the KKK and the Alt Right. Now running the country. With a thinly disguised agenda.

No, what this is "about" is you not wanting to admit that progressives like Obama and Clinton screwed over the Middle Class so badly that Democrats have lost the blue collar Rust Belt vote that they have OWNED for the past forty years so you invent a GOP race war to justify what happened! Trump didn't win because he got free air time. He won because a whole lot of Americans didn't believe that Hillary Clinton was going to help them. That wasn't a make believe racial thing...it was everyday people reacting to what the Democratic Party has done to them over the last forty years.

I'll have to disagree with you on the basis that the majority of Americans voted for Hillary! That makes your entire paragraph specious BS.

If the majority had voted for her she would have won and would have won the E.C.
See how this works is you need to win most of the counties, not just large cities.
The majority of voters period is a majority of people who wanted Hillary to be president. That didn't happen because Republicans purged rolls of valid voters who they deemed might vote for Hillary, closed the doors of polling stations while people were still in line to vote, and implemented bizarre voter ID barriers. Hillary didn't lose..she was robbed!

and implemented bizarre voter ID barriers.

I know, trying to stop illegal aliens, the dead as well as felons from voting. Outrageous!!!

Seriously? That's a load of crap, JQ! Hillary didn't lose because of anything the GOP did to voters...she lost because things she did to Bernie Sanders turned off the Millennial voters and because blue collar voters in the Rust Belt voted for Trump because they didn't see her as someone fighting for them. All this other nonsense is nothing more than an attempt to pin the blame on someone else other than Hillary and her campaign.
Oldstyle, I respectfully disagree. When the GOP managed to purge over 57 million likely Democrat voters from the rolls in key states, that
made a huge difference in the election's outcome. They knew they couldn't win a popular vote so the GOP strategists took the low road and manipulated the rolls in battle ground states. It worked.
And of course they are going to blame their "success" on something else.

I know, trying to stop illegal aliens, the dead as well as felons from voting. Outrageous!!!
If that were true I would be outraged..but it isn't true. The only person who voted twice that I know of was a republican woman. And she was arrested. Voter fraud is a felony so where are the arrests of all those ghostly Democrats who reincarnated at the ballot box?

You just keep on beliving that if ya want. :biggrin:
You win by how many counties you get.
WE DONT HAVE THE POPULAR VOTE!
We are Constitutional Republic which gives us the right to overthrow an oppressive. ideology of government that went to far to the left and stopped representing cons and moderates over a fourty year period.
The people have elected a new one by over 3,000 counties.
Hillary wasnt as smart Trump nor was his competors.
Trump said if it was by popular vote he would have campaigned and focused in different States.

You just keep on beliving that if ya want. :biggrin:
You win by how many counties you get.
WE DONT HAVE THE POPULAR VOTE!
We are Constitutional Republic which gives us the right to overthrow an oppressive. ideology of government that went to far to the left and stopped representing cons and moderates over a fourty year period.
The people have elected a new one by over 3,000 counties.
Hillary wasnt as smart Trump nor was his competors.
Trump said if it was by popular vote he would have campaigned and focusedin different States.
We do have a popular vote as well as the votes cast by the Electoral college. The popular votes serves as a guide in deciding how the electoral votes in each respective state will be cast. It is as simple as that; so, you need not complicate the narrative with talk of counties and such. However, the Electors in many states are not committed to honor the results of their state's popular vote. We can only hope that about 40 of them rebel and rise to the occasion of dethroning king Donald before he destroys this country or…"shudder" the entire world!

If that were true I would be outraged..but it isn't true. The only person who voted twice that I know of was a republican woman. And she was arrested. Voter fraud is a felony so where are the arrests of all those ghostly Democrats who reincarnated at the ballot box?

Bridgeport State Rep. Christina Ayala arrested on 19 voting fraud charges

I thought we were talking about fraud in national elections. You must be desperate to dig up a fraud case involving local or state elections
in the 21st century. I guess you couldn't find one that did not involve Republicans!

Went to Cabela's today.

Bought new hip waders for the liberal bullshit that just keeps building up.

Got them on sale, but the clerk said they were moving FAST.

I thought we were talking about fraud in national elections. You must be desperate to dig up a fraud case involving local or state elections
in the 21st century. I guess you couldn't find one that did not involve Republicans!

I thought we were talking about fraud in national elections.

In all elections. And the liberal claim that there are only a few fraudulent votes is ridiculous.

In all elections. And the liberal claim that there are only a few fraudulent votes is ridiculous.
No, national election fraud is the focus of this discussion. There has been at least ONE republican arrested for national election voter fraud in 2016. You can't seem to show ANY involving Democrats

No, national election fraud is the focus of this discussion. There has been at least ONE republican arrested for national election voter fraud in 2016. You can't seem to show ANY involving Democrats

Indiana: a perfect storm for voter fraud debate - CNNPolitics.com

There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in national electios, period. If any fraud occurs it is extremely rare and involves republicans. Voter suppression and unConstitutional voter roll purging is far more common. That, of course, is primarily done by Republicans.
Trump’s Bogus Voter Fraud Claims

There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in national electios, period. If any fraud occurs it is extremely rare and involves republicans. Voter suppression and unConstitutional voter roll purging is far more common. That, of course, is primarily done by Republicans.

There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in national electios, period.

That's excellent news for Democrats. It means they won't lose many votes
when ballot security is tightened up.

Makes you wonder why they scream so much about voter ID though.
It's almost like they know more than you.

Ummm, seeing how votes are STILL being counted....
I beg to differ!

I beg to differ!
Differ all you want, I don't care!

Like YOU would know whether Democrats know more than me…:lol:

All I know is something needs to be done about voter suppression aimed primarily at minorities . I hear Rigger-Mortise is in charge over at the GOP HQ.

All I know is something needs to be done about voter suppression aimed primarily at minorities . I hear Rigger-Mortise is in charge over at the GOP HQ.

Are you saying the Democrats are dumber than you? That would explain the last 8 years.

All I know is something needs to be done about voter suppression aimed primarily at minorities .

I want to suppress all the dead and all the illegal alien votes and all the felon votes, not just the dead minority votes, minority illegal votes and minority felon votes.

I beg to differ!
Gee, thanks for your permission, and so we're clear,
I didn't ask you to care nor, care that you don't!

Please refer to sig

Are you saying the Democrats are dumber than you? That would explain the last 8 years.

All I know is something needs to be done about voter suppression aimed primarily at minorities .

I want to suppress all the dead and all the illegal alien votes and all the felon votes, not just the dead minority votes, minority illegal votes and minority felon votes.
I'm not saying anything ..You are doing all the speculating and making outrageous claims. Fact Checker has already been cited for clearing accusations of rampant or even minimal national voter fraud. You just drank too much of Trump's Kool-Aid. Now you are just one of his Trump-Bot zombies.

Forum List

Back