This is Why White Leftists Should be Afraid

Even blind Stevie Wonder could see what's coming in November. :laughing0301:

Minority's in America are waking up and enjoying being back to work...That should scare the heck out of progs....
All they can do is go super left in Bernieland...big mistake!!!!!

I think this is at the root of their push to bring in uneducated, totally dependant foreigners as they continue to lose educated minorities.

Alot of usery has gone on between the groups, where as they had allied themselves together for specific purposes, but this is where many strained fragil relationships began between all these groups.

These relationships became strong in a goal to overcome specific things, but it all began to go to far thus causing people within the groups to start scratching their heads, and asking themselves "why in the heck are we alligned with this group or that group again ??

I think that many black folks are starting to realize that their allignment with certain groups or things has led them into the pits if HELL.

It's falling apart right in front of our very eyes, but it was inevitable that it would.

The groups are splintering now, and they are coming apart at the weak seams that have been sewn between them. Some are finally seeing the light, and are ditching the heavy weights that have been weighing them down. About time.

I think they're in for a YUGE surprise in November. 4:30 is why the left is hysterical.

Trump, the very opposite of everything the Rabid Left and RINO kooks and Never-trumpers have tried to paint the man as. They only see or choose to see (or try to make up) a side of Trump without looking at the real man, a guy who has demonstrated a compassion and kindness for people of all sexes and races going all the way back to his first days in business when he'd go to construction sites for his buildings and do the unthinkable (as a CEO): he'd sit and talk to the hard hat construction workers and ask them what THEY thought. Trump, maybe worth billions, but in his heart, he is one of us.

This just in........

e459dea4860ef3301c59e1c0c104c5f2.jpg

I think they're in for a YUGE surprise in November. 4:30 is why the left is hysterical.

At this point Trump is not actually gaining much support from the black community himself. But what we might start to see is blacks staying home from voting Democrat, ESPECIALLY if they cannot turn their policies around from supporting illegal immigration. That reckoning is coming.

And as we say in Nov 16, all it takes is lots of folks to abstain from voting Dem to make big changes. And honestly, what have Dems done to win such loyalty from the black community?

Alabama last December showed black voters are not into Trump.

You mean the last minute discovery that the Republican had a problem with young girls.....and you want to base your opinion on that...?

Please....tell President hilary about your theory....

Minority's in America are waking up and enjoying being back to work...That should scare the heck out of progs....
All they can do is go super left in Bernieland...big mistake!!!!!

I love just how ignorant you people are. Trump is taking credit for better unemployment b=numbers for minorities.

You are too stupid to know Trump has done shit to make that happen.

This is a direct result of Affirmative Action allowing more minorities to get better educated.

Trumpette are such fools.

I've always wanted to ask a Trumpkin....

What is a "win" for the GOP?

What does it say if there is not a "win"? Midterms are (or at least were under Obama) a referendum on the Presidency.... Is the same true for Trump?

Consider those questions, will you, and do the favor of supplying short answer.

Alabama last December showed black voters are not into Trump.

You mean the last minute discovery that the Republican had a problem with young girls.....and you want to base your opinion on that...?

Please....tell President hilary about your theory....

Trump loves young girls....they remind him of his daughter...then he has intercourse with them.

Forum List

Back