This is Why White Leftists Should be Afraid

I've always wanted to ask a Trumpkin....

What is a "win" for the GOP?

What does it say if there is not a "win"? Midterms are (or at least were under Obama) a referendum on the Presidency.... Is the same true for Trump?

Consider those questions, will you, and do the favor of supplying short answer.

Oh, well, right now the GOP holds the House, Senate, Presidency and so many state offices it's like a vise grip. That's some pretty awesome winning, but you knew that, right? Is that a short enough answer?

The Senate looks like a lock for the GOP. Even the House is now in play. If the Dems can't recapture the House, that will be a monumental failure. It won't be like, hey now, it's just okay the GOP kept it. It is expected that the party not in the presidency will take at least one chamber. If they don't? Epic. Fail.

Alabama last December showed black voters are not into Trump.

You mean the last minute discovery that the Republican had a problem with young girls.....and you want to base your opinion on that...?

Please....tell President hilary about your theory....

Trump loves young girls....they remind him of his daughter...then he has intercourse with them.

No doubt about it: he is a terrible husband and I wouldn't want him marrying any of my family members.

But he is a fabulous president. No doubt about that either.

Minority's in America are waking up and enjoying being back to work...That should scare the heck out of progs....
All they can do is go super left in Bernieland...big mistake!!!!!

I love just how ignorant you people are. Trump is taking credit for better unemployment b=numbers for minorities.

You are too stupid to know Trump has done shit to make that happen.

This is a direct result of Affirmative Action allowing more minorities to get better educated.

Trumpette are such fools.
Yeah, it only took 57 years to work, lol.

Minority's in America are waking up and enjoying being back to work...That should scare the heck out of progs....
All they can do is go super left in Bernieland...big mistake!!!!!

I love just how ignorant you people are. Trump is taking credit for better unemployment b=numbers for minorities.

You are too stupid to know Trump has done shit to make that happen.

This is a direct result of Affirmative Action allowing more minorities to get better educated.

Trumpette are such fools.
How far into the future does Obama's economy go?...when will it become Trump's economy in your eyes? 2025??? don't be so foolish....

Forum List

Back