This is why polls are showing a Trump win in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Julián Castro Doubles Down On Decriminalizing Migration: Repeal Felony For Reentry, Too
“I don’t believe in criminalizing desperation,” the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate said.

My fellow democrats.....

This bleeding heart liberal shit worked in the 90's, worked a bit in the begining of this decade, but WILL NOT, I REPEAT WILL NOT HOLD WATER, IN 2020. Has nothing to do with racism, hatred, bias, nothing...its just that we can not expect a population of hard working tax paying americans, who has gotten NOTHING under the current house nor senate, and NOTHING UNDER TRUMP and now you want us to support people who add nothing to our bottom line or table issues??????

if you stay on this quest of protecting illegals, the democrats are done.

You need urban black voters, and not one candidate to date will ever inspire a sha na na nor Tyrone to vote this 2020 election....you've been warned

Julián Castro Doubles Down On Decriminalizing Migration: Repeal Felony For Reentry, Too
“I don’t believe in criminalizing desperation,” the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate said.

My fellow democrats.....

This bleeding heart liberal shit worked in the 90's, worked a bit in the begining of this decade, but WILL NOT, I REPEAT WILL NOT HOLD WATER, IN 2020. Has nothing to do with racism, hatred, bias, nothing...its just that we can not expect a population of hard working tax paying americans, who has gotten NOTHING under the current house nor senate, and NOTHING UNDER TRUMP and now you want us to support people who add nothing to our bottom line or table issues??????

if you stay on this quest of protecting illegals, the democrats are done.

You need urban black voters, and not one candidate to date will ever inspire a sha na na nor Tyrone to vote this 2020 election....you've been warned
Desperation could include robbing a bank. Is that OK too, now?

President Trump got more black votes in 2020 than did Romney in 2012 and McCain in 2008 combined.

In fact Trump got more than twice McCain's total. McCain was widely recognized as "Literally Hitler".

Romney made a big deal about putting blacks "back in chains" according the Vice President in 2012, and that probably didn't help him with the blacks.

• Banned
Democrats have gone soo far to the looney left side, they've lost everyone except the most radical members of their voter base. ... :cool:
Sunni, I don't know what fuckin planet these moronic fools are living on, but offering free healthcare to illegals and making it no longer a crime to come here and they're expecting who to support this shit? I swear this party is beyond pathetic.

• Banned
President Trump got more black votes in 2020 than did Romney in 2012 and McCain in 2008 combined.

In fact Trump got more than twice McCain's total. McCain was widely recognized as "Literally Hitler".

Romney made a big deal about putting blacks "back in chains" according the Vice President in 2012, and that probably didn't help him with the blacks.
hillary, putin and low voter turnout in the black community.....put Trump in the white house...it wasn't our votes.

• Banned
Income disparity among blacks has actually fallen under Trump. He will not ever get a black vote this time around, now fuckin way.

Democrat hatred of Trump who is a moderate republican has given the dems little ground to fight on....they would have been better served to work with him where they could...they would of had a fix for DACA and a fix for Obama care now they have nothing and will lose in 2020....that election is already over....Trump wins again...just by being himself....anger and hatred makes one do very stupid things....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back