Zone1 This is why merit should outrank “blackness” and “gayness” for new hire

Jews are the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population.
Jews developed the polio vaccine, chemotherapy, the kidney dialysis machine, the Hep B vaccine, the cardiac pacemaker, and of course antibiotics.

I thus say that the antisemites chanting Death to Jews, holding signs calling for “The Final Solution,” spitting on and threatening Jewish students, lying about “genocide” in order to promote Jew-hate, and holding terrorist flags be deprived of the above medical developments if they need them - be it for an infection, cancer, heart arythmia, hepatitis, or kidney failure.

Biden is not responsible for the inflation. Currently it is a global phenomenon. Trump's only cure is more tax cuts for the rich. The wars in Ukraine and Gaza just happened. The President of the United States does not control everything.

This is how Trump responded to Covid-19:

1) Biden has exacerbated it with unnecessary spending, tax cuts spur the economy, and providing money to Iran enable the massacre on Jews.

2) The topic is why merit should outrank identity politics being pushed by Democrats.

Jews developed the polio vaccine, chemotherapy, the kidney dialysis machine, the Hep B vaccine, the cardiac pacemaker, and of course antibiotics.

I thus say that the antisemites chanting Death to Jews, holding signs calling for “The Final Solution,” spitting on and threatening Jewish students, lying about “genocide” in order to promote Jew-hate, and holding terrorist flags be deprived of the above medical developments if they need them - be it for an infection, cancer, heart arythmia, hepatitis, or kidney failure.
I cannot understand the current wave of antisemitism at America's best universities. I have always thought of antisemitism as the affliction of failures. The typical Jew hater has watched Jews get better grades, better jobs, and better incomes. Now he fears being fired and replaced by a more intelligent, better paid Jew, who will perform his job faster, better, and with less effort.

White Gentiles at Harvard do not think that way.

Moreover, at white nationalist websites posters blame Jews for leading the feminist, gay rights, and civil rights movements. Those are popular causes at Harvard.

1) Biden has exacerbated it with unnecessary spending, tax cuts spur the economy, and providing money to Iran enable the massacre on Jews.

2) The topic is why merit should outrank identity politics being pushed by Democrats.
What is unnecessary spending to some people, is a life line to other people, such as the Ukrainians.

Tax cuts grow the national debt, which Republicans use as an excuse to cut or eliminate popular domestic spending programs.

But let's get back to the topic of this thread, where I have made it plain that I agree with you, Lisa558.

I cannot understand the current wave of antisemitism at America's best universities. I have always thought of antisemitism as the affliction of failures. The typical Jew hater has watched Jews get better grades, better jobs, and better incomes. Now he fears being fired and replaced by a more intelligent, better paid Jew, who will perform his job faster, better, and with less effort.

Moreover, at white nationalist websites posters blame Jews for leading the feminist, gay rights, and civil rights movements. Those are popular causes at Harvard.
Here’s the answer:

Rich antisemitic Arab countries, primarily Qatar, have been flooding liberal universities with money for years. As a result, they have been able to influence the curriculum against Israel and Jews, create all sorts of anti-Israel clubs, and install anti-Israel and antisemitic professors and administrators.

It is why, of all people, a foreign-born terrorist-sympathizing Muslim was picked as president of Columbia, and why the presidents of Harvard, MIT, and U of Penn refused to condemn their students’ calls to genocide Jews.

Here’s the answer:

Rich antisemitic Arab countries, primarily Qatar, have been flooding liberal universities with money for years. As a result, they have been able to influence the curriculum against Israel and Jews, create all sorts of anti-Israel clubs, and install anti-Israel and antisemitic professors and administrators.

It is why, of all people, a foreign-born terrorist-sympathizing Muslim was picked as president of Columbia, and why the presidents of Harvard, MIT, and U of Penn refused to condemn their students’ calls to genocide Jews.
That is a good explanation. Rich Jews with different concerns also contribute to elite universities.

During the War in Vietnam few male college students wanted to fight in Vietnam. This gave the anti war cause more resonance than the pro Palestinian cause.

For the record, I like Jews and my support for Israel is unconditional.

First, I’m not saying that blacks and/or gays are never the best qualified, but statistics show they are not likely to be In the vast majority of cases.

But when you’ve hired someone for blackness or gayness, despite their obvious incompetence for the job, it becomes near impossible to get rid of them. They are a “protected” class, and thus you are stuck with complete failures.

Again, Check your privilege.

I don't know of any gay person who was hired because they were gay. I know of people who were fired because they were gay. I had one co-worker who brought her girlfriend to the company holiday party. Her girlfriend wore a man's suit so no one would miss the point. A few weeks later, she was fired as part of a "reorganization". Then, they quietly backfilled the position.

As for Affirmative Action, that simply makes up for white privilege

I've worked with maybe ONE person who was hired as an affirmative action hire for race who was not up to the job. I can't tell you how often I've worked with people who got the job because they were related to the boss, sleeping with the boss, or drinking buddies with the boss.

Now, THOSE people are impossible to get rid of. One "Drinking buddy" racked up four DUIs before the company finally let him go after the police confiscated his cars.

Here’s the answer:

You really think college kids wouldn't be horrified by the GENOCIDE in Gaza if their professors didn't tell them about it?

Why do you think College kids protested the Vietnam War?

Something to ponder. What makes judges and AGs like James, Lewis, Chutkan and Bragg suck so much? Is it that they're Black or is it that they're Democrats? I guess when you add in Engeron, Smith and most of the DOJ hierarchy, it looks like it's probably a problem with the Democrat party. MAGA

Then you aren't paying attention.

The problem with Zionism is that it's imperialism/colonialism by another name. Period. It's a bunch of Europeans going in and oppressing people of color.

This is why idealistic college students have had a problem with Israel, and this is hardly a new thing. I remember anti-Zionist protests back in the 1980s when I went to college.

The only thing that has changed is that the GENOCIDE in Gaza is particularly horrific.

Something to ponder. What makes judges and AGs like James, Lewis, Chutkan and Bragg suck so much? Is it that they're Black or is it that they're Democrats? I guess when you add in Engeron, Smith and most of the DOJ hierarchy, it looks like it's probably a problem with the Democrat party. MAGA
You mean, they must suck because they are finally holding Trump to account?

This is a good thing.

You really think college kids wouldn't be horrified by the GENOCIDE in Gaza if their professors didn't tell them about it?

Why do you think College kids protested the Vietnam War?
The so called "genocide in Gaza" does not justify chants like "Jews must die."

College kids, including me, protested against the War in Vietnam in part because we did not want to fight in it. I was the right age to fight in the Six Day War in 1967, I would have loved to fight in it, but I was not in the Israeli Defense Force. I was not even a citizen of Israel.

I'm sure the company I work for has gay people but none of them flaunt it to my knowledge. We also employ quite a few minorities who are good, hard working people.

The so called "genocide in Gaza" does not justify chants like "Jews must die."

Oh, are you saying words are bad now?

I think I'd rather have someone call me a bad name than someone bomb a school my kids were going to and bury them in rubble.

College kids, including me, protested against the War in Vietnam in part because we did not want to fight in it. I was the right age to fight in the Six Day War in 1967, I would have loved to fight in it, but I was not in the Israeli Defense Force. I was not even a citizen of Israel.

I signed up for the US military in 1981 without being drafted. That's what you do when you love your country.

So why did all those WOMEN protest the Vietnam War? They weren't going to be drafted. Neither were most of the kids who were going to college.

If you were only protesting Vietnam because you were too much of a coward to serve your country, that's on you. (Not that I think you are actually that old.)

Then you aren't paying attention.

The problem with Zionism is that it's imperialism/colonialism by another name. Period. It's a bunch of Europeans going in and oppressing people of color.

This is why idealistic college students have had a problem with Israel, and this is hardly a new thing. I remember anti-Zionist protests back in the 1980s when I went to college.

The only thing that has changed is that the GENOCIDE in Gaza is particularly horrific.
Exodus 3: 17 And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey.

----------

The acquisition of new land and soil for the settling of the superfluous population has no end of advantages.

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter IV, "Munich"

If you were only protesting Vietnam because you were too much of a coward to serve your country, that's on you. (Not that I think you are actually that old.)
In his memoirs Dwight Eisenhower wrote that his advisers said as many as 80% of the Vietnamese supported the Communists.

Nevertheless, I have known Vietnamese refugees in the United States. They are good people. I will not say the same for Palestinians. The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians.

Last edited:
Exodus 3: 17 And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey.

Okay, here's the problem with that. There is absolutely NO evidence the Hebrews ever dwelled in Egypt. So the Jews's entire claim is based on a MYTH.

The best evidence is that the Hebrews were just another tribe in the ancient Levant among many, and that Yahweh wasn't worshipped exclusively by them until after the Babylonian exile.

The acquisition of new land and soil for the settling of the superfluous population has no end of advantages.

Um, how did that work out for Hitler? Germany LOST more territory, was divided for decades, and most Germans hang their head in shame when you talk about the war with them.

But thanks for pointing out that after decades of WHINING about the Nazis, the Zionists have become the Nazis. It won't work out for them, either.

In his memoirs Dwight Eisenhower wrote that his advisers said as many as 80% of the Vietnamese supported the Communists.

Nevertheless, I have known Vietnamese refugees in the United States. They are good people. I will not say the same for Palestinians. The only Palestinians I care about are the Christian Palestinians.

Yet you wouldn't put on a uniform to protect them... because, heck, just let the real men do the hard work.

First, I’m not saying that blacks and/or gays are never the best qualified, but statistics show they are not likely to be In the vast majority of cases.

But when you’ve hired someone for blackness or gayness, despite their obvious incompetence for the job, it becomes near impossible to get rid of them. They are a “protected” class, and thus you are stuck with complete failures.

Karime Jean Pierre is a prime example. She can’t answer questions or think on her feet - and continues to read answers from her book. But because she is a Democrat trifecta - blackness, gayness, and immigrantness - she can’t be fired.

We need to prioritize merit over all over factors.

Another load from a bigot.

Okay, here's the problem with that. There is absolutely NO evidence the Hebrews ever dwelled in Egypt. So the Jews's entire claim is based on a MYTH.
There is no proof that the Israelites lived in Egypt, but there is evidence. For example "Moses" is an Egyptian name. That would fit the story of Moses being raised by a daughter of the Pharaoh.

A people would be unlikely to invent a history of slavery for themselves.

There is no proof that the Israelites lived in Egypt, but there is evidence. For example "Moses" is an Egyptian name. That would fit the story of Moses being raised by a daughter of the Pharaoh.

A people would be unlikely to invent a history of slavery for themselves.

Except that the Bible doesn't say they were slaves, just that they were living in Goshen and an unnamed Pharoah was upset about their growth as a people (going from a mere 12 families to hundreds of thousands in a few generations! HA!!!) and started oppressing them.

Which Pharoah was this? Nobody knows. When did this happen? Nobody knows that, either!

Then they were supposed lost in the Sinai Desert for 40 years, even though that trip would have lasted only a few weeks even travelling on foot.

So they are claiming land on the basis of mythology.

Forum List

Back