Are all people in the Tea Party stupid are just the ones they put on TV

How about the fact that tea parters like Rep. Allen West from Florida, that the GOP had him as key note speaker at the CPAC convention just recently, and that he addressed this very thing in his speech.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
How about the fact that tea parters like Rep. Allen West from Florida, that the GOP had him as key note speaker at the Gop convention just recently, and that he addressed this very thing in his speech.
that was CPAC, not the GOP

of course now i have a neg from pale rider.....this is what the god fearing conservative macho man had to say:

This Is Why I Despise... 02-14-2011 11:58 AM Pale Rider Nasty, pitiful, dirty, low life, back woods, stupid old witch.

what you got to love is he didnt post on the thread....just use it to name call etc. what a fine example of a conservative man he is

I despise broad brushing asshats who paint an entire group with the actions of a few...

unless that entire group is a liberal one...

blow it out your ear house...you know damn well you engage in this and your ilk engage in this....

bullshit... blow it out your own ear...

I don't broad brush... I qualify my statements...

I can't control "my ilk"...

I think it is not entirely unreasonable to say that there is a very strong RACIST streak in the movement.

Now I do not think that everybody in the TP movement is a racist, but they certainly seem sanguine when overt racists show up in big numbers during their demonstrations.

As long as the hate (racist or otherwise) is directed at OBAMA and democrats generally, pretty much every insult (racist or otherwise) is tolerated by the TP players.

You're full of shit.

Please provide a (real) example of racists showing up in big numbers and the sanguinuity of the tea partiers when it happened.

I despise broad brushing asshats who paint an entire group with the actions of a few...

blow it out your ear house...you know damn well you engage in this and your ilk engage in this....

Who are your ilk, anyway? I wasn't aware you had ilk.

you have an "Ilk"?

i want an "ilk"
how can i get one?

you have an "Ilk"?

i want an "ilk"
how can i get one?

You send away for it to Grand Rapids, Michigan....

Allow 3 weeks for delivery...

Comes with a stylish carrying case....

What a difference a couple of years make. Bush was a child killer and the Reps were ruining the country now its 180 degrees opposite, same song different verse. I only wish we could find an American to be President. Someone who truly believes that the founding fathers were on to something, it worked for about 300 years before it jumped the track.

Does Madeline believe in spreading the wealth, reparations, etc.? Being new, I honestly don't know the answer.

If so, I think that she will despise the Tea Party regardless the signs that are carried.

I heard worse at a Code Pink rally last week. Much worse. Talking about killing Rush Limbaugh. Saying they're gonna pull out a Glock and cap someone. Cutting Clarence Thomas's toes off and feeding them to him. Sending him back to the fields. So much racism out of liberals. The hate and anger was obvious. I think you should just STFU.

These folks must be FBI or police spies.

I only wish we could find an American to be President. Someone who truly believes that the founding fathers were on to something, it worked for about 300 years before it jumped the track.

No it didn't. It worked for less than a Century. 1860 was the end of AMERICA, to be truly specific. Everything since then has simply been a hollow shell of what this country was supposed to be.

Sure there are some racists in the Tea Party, but I've met racist Democrats, racist Libertarians, racist apolitical people too.

Every group is going to have some racists within it. That's an unfortunate part of the human experience.

Why do the Tea Party people support candidates that do the bidding of corporations and who support Wall Street?

Why do the Tea Party people support candidates that do the bidding of corporations and who support Wall Street?

In all fairness, it isn't easy to tell who is and is not in the Tea Party, and I suspect there's a wide divergence among those who view themselves as belonging as to what this movement is about.

But yes, many clearly do support such candidates. I think many people are fearful about the state of the economy and desperately want things to improve. They have come to believe that our pain is caused because government impedes business, and that if business were less regulated, had to pay lower taxes, and were better received by government, the economy would boom.....and there's some truth in this.

The problem is, the economy that would result would have fewer jobs for middle class, educated people, as they'd ship more off-shore. There'd be less made here, as labor is cheaper elsewhere and workplace safety laws are less stringent elsewhere. It can be almost impossible to convince a person making $40k a year that his interests and those of the Billionaries are not the same.

Forum List

Back