Are all people in the Tea Party stupid are just the ones they put on TV

Megatron

Rookie
Jan 31, 2011
Palin started the trend of unprepared inept wannabe politicians jumping in front of a TV camera only to make a total ass of themselves and destroying any chance they ever had of gaining any office with the power to make real change. Then came the lovable and laughable Christine O’Donnell, and now Michele Bachmann. Tea Partiers, What’s up with that?

Palin started the trend of unprepared inept wannabe politicians jumping in front of a TV camera only to make a total ass of themselves and destroying any chance they ever had of gaining any office with the power to make real change. Then came the lovable and laughable Christine O’Donnell, and now Michele Bachmann. Tea Partiers, What’s up with that?
I'm sure Christine, Sarah and Michelle have bright futures. Just look how far "Slow Joe" Biden has come with his limited intelligence value.

"are" just the ones....

"or" just the ones....

Way to make an ass of yourself while calling someone else stupid.

I'm sure Christine, Sarah and Michelle have bright futures. Just look how far "Slow Joe" Biden has come with his limited intelligence value.

come on now you can do better than that they are just as bad as we are stuff.

There is nothing metrosexual about having a gun for an arm my friend, nothing at all!

True. However, a robot which appears to be pimpin skinny jeans is metrosexual - no matter how many gun arms he has.

That's armor son, it's got to be close to the skin for protection against dogs and lasers

First, the terminator movies lied; dogs love robots and refuse to attack them. Second, denim is not very resilient against lasers. Third, how do your balls o' steel fit in there?

Megatron used to be so cool. Now he really is weak. It's a shame.

Now this is a good version of Megatron:

"Thundercracker a rocket pack out of your ass and give it to Optimus Prime"

best line ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is always fun to watch lefties make threads about how dumb Tea Party members are, and that thread being full of spelling and grammatical errors.

It is always fun to watch lefties make threads about how dumb Tea Party members are, and that thread being full of spelling and grammatical errors.

Yet the message is clear; TP members seek simple solutions to complex issues. TP 'leaders' such as Palin, Bachmann and Angle rarely offer reasoned arguments, they appeal to the emotions - greed, hate, fear - of the flock.

Yet the message is clear; TP members seek simple solutions to complex issues. TP 'leaders' such as Palin, Bachmann and Angle rarely offer reasoned arguments, they appeal to the emotions - greed, hate, fear - of the flock.

And affirmative action is NOT based on emotion, greed, hate, fear, and pleasing a flock? Same with healthcare (fear, emotion, greed, flock). Open borders (emotion, greed, flock). No torture (fear, emotion).

Nearly every single left wing ideal is based on fear of something, hate of something that another has, greed in wanting what someone else has, or emotion of wanting to feel good about something they can truly have little effect on either way.

Looking at left wing ideals in far left full bloom should bring fear: USSR, China, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, Nazi party. Full bloom, total government control over people is frightening. Yes, we fear it.

If wanting to have the right, and keep the right, to keep what we earn, and spend it how we want to spend it, is "greed", well, call me greedy.

If not wanting my country flooded with illegals is "hate", well, yeah, I hate open borders, as does the entire world, which is full of countries that enforce their borders while scolding us for attempting to secure ours.

And affirmative action is NOT based on emotion, greed, hate, fear, and pleasing a flock? Same with healthcare (fear, emotion, greed, flock). Open borders (emotion, greed, flock). No torture (fear, emotion).

Nearly every single left wing ideal is based on fear of something, hate of something that another has, greed in wanting what someone else has, or emotion of wanting to feel good about something they can truly have little effect on either way.

Looking at left wing ideals in far left full bloom should bring fear: USSR, China, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, Nazi party. Full bloom, total government control over people is frightening. Yes, we fear it.

If wanting to have the right, and keep the right, to keep what we earn, and spend it how we want to spend it, is "greed", well, call me greedy.

If not wanting my country flooded with illegals is "hate", well, yeah, I hate open borders, as does the entire world, which is full of countries that enforce their borders while scolding us for attempting to secure ours.

I'm sorry. What are the left wing ideals? Frankly, the left wing is rarely represented on this message board.
Support for equal rights for all people is not 'left wing'; supporting a progressive income tax is not left wing, and supporting social security is not left wing. Support for Medicare is not left wing and support for expanding Medicare with a public option is not left wing either. Supporting reasonable controls on who can own, possess or have in their custody and control a firearm is not left wing, nor is support for labor unions, clean air, clean water and a respect for our environment.

I'm sorry. What are the left wing ideals? Frankly, the left wing is rarely represented on this message board.
Support for equal rights for all people is not 'left wing'; supporting a progressive income tax is not left wing, and supporting social security is not left wing. Support for Medicare is not left wing and support for expanding Medicare with a public option is not left wing either. Supporting reasonable controls on who can own, possess or have in their custody and control a firearm is not left wing, nor is support for labor unions, clean air, clean water and a respect for our environment.

Today is not opposite day.

Everything you described above involves larger government, more expensive government, more CONTROL over the people, and all to be done only with more money taken from private citizens to fund it all. Those are left wing ideals. It's a simple scheme. Left wing is bigger government, more control, right wing is less government, more freedom. We're constantly in a battle to move either way. Neither DEM or GOP is exclusive to either side, as some sway both ways. But thats the general scope of ideology, along with the middle who share both views.

Today is not opposite day.

Everything you described above involves larger government, more expensive government, more CONTROL over the people, and all to be done only with more money taken from private citizens to fund it all. Those are left wing ideals. It's a simple scheme. Left wing is bigger government, more control, right wing is less government, more freedom. We're constantly in a battle to move either way. Neither DEM or GOP is exclusive to either side, as some sway both ways. But thats the general scope of ideology, along with the middle who share both views.

Very little of what I described involves larger government, all of what I posted already exists, even a public option. Those who are not insured get treated when ill or injured, don't they?
I'm not for expanding the size of the Federal Government; I am for making the government more efficient and effective.

Forum List

Back